Author Topic: Celebrating Ramadan U.S. Gives Terrorist Nation $22 Million to Fight COVID-19  (Read 259 times)

rangerrebew

May 13, 2020 | Judicial Watch
Celebrating Ramadan U.S. Gives Terrorist Nation $22 Million to Fight COVID-19

Celebrating the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, the U.S. is giving an Islamic country well known as a terrorist recruiting ground $22 million to combat coronavirus disease. In a ceremony announcing that American taxpayers are among the world’s first to provide funds for Bangladesh’s COVID-19 “readiness and response” efforts the Trump administration’s ambassador to the South Asian country noted that Ramadan serves as a reminder to be thankful for the front-line workers confronting the health crisis. “You are all genuine heroes,” said U.S. Ambassador to Bangladesh Earl Miller during a virtual lunch event at the American Embassy in Dhaka last week. “You deserve our immense gratitude.”

https://www.judicialwatch.org/corruption-chronicles/celebrating-ramadan-u-s-gives-terrorist-nation-22-million-to-fight-covid-19/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Don't worry.  At this rate, our currency won't be worth monopoly money anyway. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
You don't reward terrorism.  We don't have money to giveaway.  We can't afford what we have given to Americans.  This president is sure a keeper.

Isn't the first time he has supported terrorism.  What he did with Erdogan (terrorist) in Syria helped ISIS.  And ISIS has reemerged in Iraq.  Terrorist will probably take our 22 mil and buy weapons with it.

Furthermore Ramadan kills.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 02:36:52 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.