Author Topic: Fauci's Song and Dance  (Read 254 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fauci's Song and Dance
« on: May 14, 2020, 01:07:33 pm »
May 14, 2020
Fauci's Song and Dance
By Daniel John Sobieski

Dr. Anthony Fauci has never been muzzled by President Trump, as the lamestream media often charged, but maybe he should have been and should be still. Before his tour de farce before the Senate Health Committee, the shy, modest, and unassuming Dr. Fauci emailed a New York Times reporter with a preview of his testimony,  an apocalypse now prediction if we don’t hang on to and follow his sage and expert advice:

Dr. Anthony Fauci emailed New York Times reporter Sheryl Gay Stolberg Monday night with a preview of his message for a Senate hearing on Tuesday in which he warns of “needless suffering and death” if the country opens “prematurely” from the COVID-19 Chinese coronavirus lockdowns…

Stolberg posted Fauci’s message to Twitter:

“The major message that I wish to convey to the Senate HLP committee tomorrow is the danger of trying to open the country prematurely. If we skip over the checkpoints in the guidelines to: ‘Open America Again,’ then we risk the danger of multiple outbreaks throughout the country. This will not only result in needless suffering and death, but would actually set us back on our quest to return to normal.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/05/faucis_song_and_dance.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Fauci's Song and Dance
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2020, 01:14:58 pm »
Bigger story that has been muzzled is Fauci's poltical affiliations and what "may" be political motivation for what has supposed to be decisons made on science.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2020, 01:20:39 pm »
Bigger story that has been muzzled is Fauci's poltical affiliations and what "may" be political motivation for what has supposed to be decisons made on science.

I assume you mean he is a BIG Madam Clinton supporter which means he might "make" the virus do what democrats want. :thumbsdown:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2020, 01:25:46 pm »
I assume you mean he is a BIG Madam Clinton supporter which means he might "make" the virus do what democrats want. :thumbsdown:

Oh yes...  And I am still waiting for the memo that made or elected Fauci the Virus "God". 

Public Health crisis in the past were managed by teams of colleagues who shared and collaborared on the matter. The media as made this bleep the COVID Oracle on the Mountain.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2020, 08:35:16 pm »
Whatever his warts, real or imagined; Fauci, a Scientist in Medicine, never
suggested those w/COVIR, ingest household disinfectants as a remedy.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2020, 08:42:04 pm »
Whatever his warts, real or imagined; Fauci, a Scientist in Medicine, never
suggested those w/COVIR, ingest household disinfectants as a remedy.
Hydrogen Peroxide: Inhaling Disinfectant for Coronavirus Treatment?

https://www.hollywoodlanews.com/hydrogen-peroxide-disinfectant-coronavirus-treatment/

Virus inactivation by hydrogen peroxide
The effect of H2O2 on adenovirus types 3 and 6, adenoassociated virus type 4, rhinoviruses 1A, 1B, and type 7, myxoviruses, influenza A and B, respiratory syncytial virus, strain Long, and coronavirus strain 229E was studied in vitro, using different H2O2 concentration and times of exposure.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/203115

Not ingestion, but you can spout that lie until your fingers turn bloody and the microswitch on your mouse dies.
It won't make it true.

Fauci also signed off on funding (millions) the lab in Wuhan that leaked the virus, and keeps saying hydroxychloroquine is ineffective.
(Which it is, if you leave out the Zinc it is supposed to transport into the cells to interrupt viral replication).   
The old saw that there is no approved study, (which is true, those take months we don't have) but citing "analyses" of the medical incompetence which led to the deaths of numerous veterans at VA hospitals when they were administered hydroxychloroquine or hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin, but NOT Zinc Sulfate as gospel that the HCQ/Z-pack/Zinc Sulfate doesn't work is bad science.

In the meantime, his Chinese buddies are watching Google (parent company of YouTube) eliminating everything that doesn't toe the WHO line.

But absence of that double double blind study with placebos to PROVE that the regimen is effective is NOT evidence of ineffectiveness.

And so much "anecdotal evidence" brought forward by doctors is ignored to bring out one deeply flawed extermination of patients.

FOX 26 gets unprecedented access to Texas' 1st nursing home to treat COVID-19 with Hydroxychloroquine

https://www.fox7austin.com/news/fox-26-gets-unprecedented-access-to-texas-1st-nursing-home-to-treat-covid-19-with-hydroxychloroquine

American Association of Physicians and Surgeons Says Hydroxychloroquine Helpful.

https://www.rightnowmn.org/american_associan_of_physicians_and_surgeons_says_hydroxychloroquine_helpful

Hydroxychloroquine Has about 90 Percent Chance of Helping COVID-19 Patients
https://aapsonline.org/hcq-90-percent-chance/
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 08:52:30 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis