Author Topic: Maxine Waters Slips Up – Admits Democrats Don’t Want Businesses ‘Opened Back Up’  (Read 243 times)

rangerrebew

Maxine Waters Slips Up – Admits Democrats Don’t Want Businesses ‘Opened Back Up’
LifeZette
By LifeZette | May 13, 2020 10:03AM

In her latest deranged attempt to attack President Donald Trump and his supporters, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) slipped up and accidentally admitted that she and her fellow Democrats don’t actually want businesses to be “opened back up.” This confirms what many of us have known to be true all along: Democrats are willing to see our country fail just in the hopes that it will get Trump removed from office come November.

While appearing on Spectrum News 1’s “Inside the Issues,” Waters began her rant by saying that Trump and lockdown protesters should be ashamed of themselves for trying to get their states reopened.

“You know our governors are under great stress,” she said, according to Breitbart News. “The protests that have been organized, the protests trying to intimidate our governors to open up everything are protests where the people participating in that should be ashamed of themselves. They should not be encouraged in any way. They should not be encouraged from the top leadership of this country to go out and do that.”

That’s when Waters admitted what her real goal is amidst this pandemic:

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/maxine-waters-slips-up-admits-democrats-dont-want-businesses-opened-back-up/?utm_source=spotim&utm_medium=spotim_recirculation&spotim_referrer=recirculation&spot_im_comment_id=sp_K3rH5XGo_194780_c_hBtJSa

Offline PeteS in CA

From https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/05/12/maxine-waters-trump-protesters-should-be-ashamed-we-dont-want-businesses-opened-back-up/ , which appears to be the source for the OP article:

(Waters) continued, “I know the pressure is on. I know that you’re trying to hold the line. I want you to hold the line. I don’t want to see these establishments opened back up. I want the federal government to join with the cities and the states to support these families in every way that we can. I do want a moratorium on rent evictions. I have a huge bill. I have a $100 billion bill to pay the landlords. We don’t want them to risk their properties, many of them have bought a small number of units, ten units, four units as retirement property. I know that they need to pay their mortgages. I am going to absolutely see to it that they are reimbursed, that they are paid for the moratorium on evictions on their apartments.”
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline The_Reader_David

Well, we knew this.  The Democrats want everyone to be a government dependent, and for all their talk about hating Big Business, Big Oil, Big Pharma,... they really, really hate small business.  Big business can be coopted to support the Democrat program with subsidies and regulatory capture (heavy-handed regulations are easy for big businesses with big legal departments to handle, but kill off small competitors and start-ups that might challenge their dominance, and all the better if they get to have a hand in tailoring the regulations, too), while small business owners (and to a lesser extent those they employ) are an irreducible source of opposition to the Democrats' schemes.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.