Author Topic: Get ready for ‘Obamagate’ to become ‘ObamaBidengate’: Goodwin By Michael Goodwin  (Read 182 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Get ready for ‘Obamagate’ to become ‘ObamaBidengate’: Goodwin

By Michael Goodwin

May 12, 2020 | 10:01pm

One of Joe Biden’s strengths among Democrats is his eight-year stint as Barack Obama’s vice president. It was, the former veep often says proudly, the Obama-Biden administration.

Suddenly, Republicans are happy to agree as they probe the previous administration’s role in the false Russia-collusion charges and the phony Michael Flynn prosecution. Already, Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley has included Biden in his version of the infamous question, asking: “What did Obama and Biden know and when did they know it?”

President Trump calls it “Obamagate.” Any day now, I expect to see that changed to “ObamaBidengate.”

The 2020 race doesn’t lack for the sharp contrasts that usually decide elections. Trump’s personality and policies are one set, his response to the pandemic and the economic fallout another.

But the world’s greatest counterpuncher won’t play defense only and the entry of the Russia-Flynn scandal into the mix gives the president a big new hammer. Count on him to use it.

Biden got his first taste of the ­potential problems in an ABC interview Tuesday. Let’s just say his ­answer needs work. Lots of work.

George Stephanopoulos, who generally gives Dems the kid-glove treatment, cited Grassley’s question and asked Biden what he knew about the Flynn probe.

“I know nothing about those moves to investigate Michael Flynn,” Biden quickly answered before saying the issue was a Trump diversion from the pandemic.

more
https://nypost.com/2020/05/12/get-ready-for-obamagate-to-become-obamabidengate-goodwin/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

But the world’s greatest counterpuncher won’t play defense only and the entry of the Russia-Flynn scandal into the mix gives the president a big new hammer. Count on him to use it.

:yowsa:

Online libertybele

I'm just waiting for this news to be reported by the MSM.  Not holding my breath, this will be buried along with all the other corruption that's been unfolded.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.