Author Topic: Levin: ‘What the Hell is this Judge Pulling?!?’ by Allowing Outside Input Before Ruling on DOJ Moti  (Read 268 times)

rangerrebew

Levin: ‘What the Hell is this Judge Pulling?!?’ by Allowing Outside Input Before Ruling on DOJ Motion to Drop Flynn Case
By Craig Bannister | May 13, 2020 | 9:54am EDT

“What the hell is this judge pulling?!?,” Constitutional Scholar and conservative pundit Mark Levin asked Tuesday, reacting to news that a Clinton-appointed judge has delayed ruling on the Justice Department’s motion to drop the case against former Trump National Security Adviser Gen. Michael Flynn.

Reacting in a post on his Twitter page, Levin linked to an article in The Hill reporting the judge’s curious, atypical maneuver:

A federal judge said Tuesday that he would allow interested parties to weigh in on Michael Flynn's case, delaying the Department of Justice (DOJ) effort to drop the charges against the former national security adviser.

https://cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/levin-what-hell-judge-pulling-allowing-outside-input-ruling-doj-motion-drop

rangerrebew

Start impeachment proceedings and I'll bet the judge sees thiings differently. :whistle:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Start impeachment proceedings and I'll bet the judge sees thiings differently. :whistle:

A Pelosi House would never pass the articles.  It will have to wait until the Republicans take over.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: