Author Topic: California watchdog says hundreds of duplicate ballots were mailed ahead of special election  (Read 479 times)

rangerrebew

California watchdog says hundreds of duplicate ballots were mailed ahead of special election
May 12, 2020 | Jon Dougherty | Print Article

A California elections watchdog group has warned state officials and Gov. Gavin Newsom that hundreds of people have likely been mailed duplicate ballots ahead of a special election Tuesday, which makes conditions ripe for voter fraud.

According to data obtained by California’s Election Integrity Project, more than 770 duplicate voter registrants have received two or more ballots for a pair of special elections — one for former U.S. Rep. Katie Hill’s seat and the other for an open Senate seat in the state legislature.

Hill, readers may recall, is a Democrat who resigned in disgrace after having an affair with a congressional staffer, against House rules.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/05/12/california-watchdog-says-hundreds-of-duplicate-ballots-were-mailed-ahead-of-special-election-920162

rangerrebew

Translation:  tens of thousands of ballots were sent to illegal aliens and families of people who have died with a note to vote democrat. 9999hair out0000

Offline mountaineer

Attempted vote fraud doesn't seem to have worked for the Democrats this time.  :beer:

This is for Katie Hill's vacated seat in Congress:
Updated 1:51 AM ET 76% reporting
Candidate               Party         Votes           Pct.    
Mike Garcia    Republican     79,543    56.0%    
Christy Smith    Democrat            62,456    44.0    

141,999 votes, 314 of 411 precincts reporting
Per NY Times
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Bottom line -  if my state adopts mail-in balloting, I question whether I should bother to vote at all.  The result will be the product of fraud,  and I have better things to do than be complicit in the charade.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Bottom line -  if my state adopts mail-in balloting, I question whether I should bother to vote at all.  The result will be the product of fraud,  and I have better things to do than be complicit in the charade.

Voting machines and mail-in ballots should be banned with some exceptions for military or ex-pats for mail-ins.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline aligncare

Election campaigns are won by those who count the votes. (Shhhh, don’t tell anyone.)