Author Topic: Vile Cuomo: ‘Elitist’ Fox News Is 'Okay With 10,000 More Dead'  (Read 371 times)

rangerrebew

Vile Cuomo: ‘Elitist’ Fox News Is 'Okay With 10,000 More Dead'
By Nicholas Fondacaro | May 12, 2020 11:35 PM EDT

In arguably his most toxic diatribe to date, CNN host Chris “Fredo” Cuomo ended Tuesday’s Cuomo PrimeTime by lashing out at Fox News in the vilest of ways: Falsely declaring that they were totally fine with 10,000 more Americans dying from the coronavirus.

“But right now, the American family is in a period of dysfunction, we're estranged and acting strangely. 10,000 more Americans could die by August because so many places are relaxing social distancing? What happened to no man left behind? Now it's 10,000 is okay,” Cuomo asked, in a “closing argument” he draped under the veil of Mother’s Day.

Cuomo blasted President Trump for the new safety measures implemented at the White House, and suggested Fox News was “okay” with innocent people dying by the thousands:

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2020/05/12/vile-cuomo-elitist-fox-news-okay-10000-more-dead

Offline PeteS in CA

Fox has an audience, so I can understand Fredo's jealousy. But maybe the moron should be caring for the son he exposed to and infected with coronavirus.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Vile Cuomo: ‘Elitist’ Fox News Is 'Okay With 10,000 More Dead'

Says the SOB who intentionally put COVID-19 patients in nursing  homes?  Things don't much more ironic than that. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

The clueless brainstems on the left have no clue where this kind of irresponsible rhetoric will invariably lead.

Offline conservativevoter

Did he ask the governator why New York is 55,000 deaths ahead of any other state?   :chairbang:

Offline The_Reader_David

Says the SOB who intentionally put COVID-19 patients in nursing  homes?  Things don't much more ironic than that.

No, that was his brother, the governor.  This is the CNN host talking down his more successful competition in the TV news market.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
No, that was his brother, the governor.  This is the CNN host talking down his more successful competition in the TV news market.

Sorry about that.  Any time I see the name Cuomo anymore, it sets me off into rage.  Hell with them all.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online cato potatoe

The red states will be fine as long as the Cuomos don't move and infect everybody. 

Offline Night Hides Not

The red states will be fine as long as the Cuomos don't move and infect everybody.

No problem here...about 30 minutes ago, I took the dog out for her afternoon constitutional. A car passed by, a woman driving, alone in her car, wearing a mask.

:rolling:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
No problem here...about 30 minutes ago, I took the dog out for her afternoon constitutional. A car passed by, a woman driving, alone in her car, wearing a mask.

:rolling:

This is where the media have gotten us - to such a state of panic that idiots are wearing masks when alone in their own cars.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide