Author Topic: Trump promotes conspiracy theory accusing MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough of murder  (Read 1419 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
It’s come to this

When will they open a Cold Case on the Psycho Joe Scarborough matter in Florida. Did he get away with murder? Some people think so. Why did he leave Congress so quietly and quickly? Isn’t it obvious? What’s happening now? A total nut job!

https://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2020/05/12/trump-promotes-conspiracy-theory-accusing-msnbcs-joe-scarborough-of-murder-1283498

Trump promotes conspiracy theory accusing MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough of murder

By QUINT FORGEY 05/12/2020 09:45 AM EDT

“When will they open a Cold Case on the Psycho Joe Scarborough matter in Florida. Did he get away with murder? Some people think so,” Trump wrote. “Why did he leave Congress so quietly and quickly? Isn’t it obvious? What’s happening now? A total nut job!”

Trump was apparently referring to the 2001 death of Lori Klausutis, who worked as a staffer in Scarborough’s Fort Walton Beach, Fla., office when he served as a Republican House lawmaker from Florida’s 1st congressional district.

Klausutis’ autopsy revealed she had an undiagnosed heart condition, and a coroner concluded she died after passing out and hitting her head in a fall, according to The Associated Press. She was not struck by another person, the coroner said, and Scarborough was in Washington at the time of her death.

https://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2020/05/12/trump-promotes-conspiracy-theory-accusing-msnbcs-joe-scarborough-of-murder-1283498

EDIT BY MODERATOR: Title of thread has been changed to reflect the actual title of the cited article.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 08:01:40 pm by Mod1 »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline mortarman

Re: It’s come to this
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2020, 02:32:09 pm »
Lori Klausutis did not hit herself on the head.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2020, 02:38:23 pm »

I wonder if he got that from Vince McMahon or Jesse Ventura? 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2020, 04:38:30 pm »
Scarborough's employer is the Russia-obsessed CTNBC.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2020, 04:46:12 pm »

Read the article.  The coroner concluded the lady had a cardiac event, fell down and hit her head when she fell.   

This conspiracy theory is about as valid as the ones Trump and his followers promoted during the primary in 2016 about Ted Cruz and his family.  And I'll say what I said in 2016 and have said every time Trump and his allies put out some conspiracy theory:  Show me the proof. 

There is none. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2020, 05:19:44 pm »
Read the article.  The coroner concluded the lady had a cardiac event, fell down and hit her head when she fell.   

This conspiracy theory is about as valid as the ones Trump and his followers promoted during the primary in 2016 about Ted Cruz and his family.  And I'll say what I said in 2016 and have said every time Trump and his allies put out some conspiracy theory:  Show me the proof. 

There is none.

You mean like the Conspiracy Theory Trump was shopping around about having his phones "tapped," and being spied on by the Democrats?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Applewood

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2020, 05:28:00 pm »
You mean like the Conspiracy Theory Trump was shopping around about having his phones "tapped," and being spied on by the Democrats?

Don't know about that one.  Was it ever proven?

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2020, 05:46:28 pm »

There is none.
And a certain Briefer was still pushing that nonsense as late as yesterday because her Lord and Savior DJT said so.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Absalom

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2020, 06:06:52 pm »
This conspiracy theory is about as valid as the ones Trump and his followers promoted during the primary in 2016 about Ted Cruz and his family.  Show me the proof. There is none.
------------------------------
A word of caution when you introduce reason into the gossip of usual suspects;
you'll create another thunderstorm of posts lasting days, if not weeks!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2020, 06:28:39 pm »

There is none.

Yeah yeah yeah!  Back during the Billy Sol Estes affair one of LBJ's associates was found dead in a motel room with a single shot .22 rifle laying on the floor.  He had been shot 11 times in the back.  The coroner ruled it a suicide.

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Applewood

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2020, 07:00:48 pm »
Yeah yeah yeah!  Back during the Billy Sol Estes affair one of LBJ's associates was found dead in a motel room with a single shot .22 rifle laying on the floor.  He had been shot 11 times in the back.  The coroner ruled it a suicide.

And the connection to this case is...?

Look, I'm not saying coroners are perfect. One of the most mistake-prone is an arrogant Btd named Cyril Wecht, who is often seen on tv when there is a discussion about a high-profile case.  He conducted an autopsy on a friend's son who died unexpectedly.  Took him almost six months to issue a report (the young man wasn't a high profile case I guess) and the report was full of errors.  For example, the young man was described as being 6'2" with blond hair and blue eyes.  My friend's son was 5'10" with dark hair and brown eyes.  A sloppy job indeed.

However, in this case, I believe there are ways to tell whether a blow to the head was accidental or murder.  I'm trying to find the actual autopsy report -- so far, just reports on its contents -- but according to the reports, it seems the angle and nature of the wound indicated the deceased did indeed strike her head on the desk.   A blow to the head by an object such as a baseball bat would have caused a different kind of wound from the one the decedent suffered.  Her wound was caused by her head striking an object, not an object striking her head.

So now are you going to tell me the coroner was paid off by Scarborough or someone on his behalf? 

Not every sudden death is sinister.  People do die suddenly and from causes other than murder.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2020, 07:06:07 pm »
Don't know about that one.  Was it ever proven?

You tell me.  Byron York, December 11, 2019:

Of course the FBI spied on the Trump campaign

The great debate about whether the FBI spied on the Trump campaign continues. The question is why there is still any argument. The newly released report from Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz shows that by any definition the FBI did indeed spy.

The proof is in the details of the report. In addition to the much-discussed wiretap of Trump campaign foreign policy adviser Carter Page, Horowitz discussed the bureau's use of what is called a CHS (a confidential human source, or, in more common terms, an informant) and a UCE (an undercover employee, or a secret agent) to gather information from at least three targets in the Trump campaign. One was Page, another was George Papadopoulos, also a member of the advisory team, and the third was an unnamed "high-level Trump campaign official who was not a subject of the Crossfire Hurricane investigation."

Horowitz described "multiple CHS operations undertaken by the Crossfire Hurricane team." There were "numerous CHS interactions with Page and Papadopoulos." There was the CHS contact with the high-level campaign official. And then there were "additional CHSs" who attempted to contact Papadopoulos but did not succeed.

All the meetings and conversations were secretly recorded by the FBI.

(Snip)
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/of-course-the-fbi-spied-on-the-trump-campaign

It was in all the papers last December....
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 07:07:58 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2020, 10:59:24 pm »
You tell me.  Byron York, December 11, 2019:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/of-course-the-fbi-spied-on-the-trump-campaign

It was in all the papers last December....

Thank you.  Admittedly, I did not follow this story closely.  So I did a little additional digging.  It seems that in Horowitz's report he said he found no evidence of political bias in the Russia investigation or that the FBI placed an informant in the campaign.  But during senate hearings Horowitz said he could not rule out political bias.    Sounds like he may have said one thing in his report and something else in the hearing.  I don't know.   

But from what I understand, there is a DOJ investigation into this matter going on.  I'd like to see what the DOJ comes up with before I believe anything about this.

Now this Scarborough "murder," Rafael Cruz conspired with Oswald to kill JFK, the 300 or so supposed  murders at the hands of the Clintons or someone on their behalf -- please tell me you don't believe this bullcrap?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 11:04:32 pm by Applewood »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2020, 11:57:32 pm »
Now this Scarborough "murder," Rafael Cruz conspired with Oswald to kill JFK, the 300 or so supposed  murders at the hands of the Clintons or someone on their behalf -- please tell me you don't believe this bullcrap?

I don't believe any of that crap, and Q is full of shit from all animals.  JMHO.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2020, 12:42:18 am »
I don't believe any of that crap, and Q is full of shit from all animals.  JMHO.

Thanks you.  I'm amazed at how many people do subscribe to a whole lot of nonsense.  These are often well educated people too.  Somewhere along the line they lost all reason, logic and the ability to question what they see and hear.   

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2020, 01:13:05 am »
Thanks you.  I'm amazed at how many people do subscribe to a whole lot of nonsense.  These are often well educated people too.  Somewhere along the line they lost all reason, logic and the ability to question what they see and hear.

I may be a PITA Admin, but I don't buy Boogieman crap.  I'm too old and saw too many of these things.   :beer:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Just out of the blue the President of the United States of American decides to throw out a conspiracy theory.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2020, 02:06:47 am »
------------------------------
A word of caution when you introduce reason into the gossip of usual suspects;
you'll create another thunderstorm of posts lasting days, if not weeks!
Another fifty page pool-pah*?

^From Vonnegut's Cat's Cradle.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Night Hides Not

Just out of the blue the President of the United States of American decides to throw out a conspiracy theory.

Keep him away from watching "Apollo 18"! He might think it's a documentary!   :rolling:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Keep him away from watching "Apollo 18"! He might think it's a documentary!   :rolling:

The way he "rolls".   

Online roamer_1

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2020, 03:36:28 am »

There is none.

And for all that, btw... For all the crap he laid on Cruz and others to 'win'....
Turnabout is fair play.

That is largely why I don't care what the press does to Tumpy.
And largely why I don't believe a damn thing he says.
And that's on him. He made his bed. Let him lay in it.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2020, 04:37:56 am »
And for all that, btw... For all the crap he laid on Cruz and others to 'win'....
Turnabout is fair play.

That is largely why I don't care what the press does to Tumpy.
And largely why I don't believe a damn thing he says.
And that's on him. He made his bed. Let him lay in it.

Darn right.  His incompetency and insecurity is what feeds the press.  How could anyone believe a thing he says, or even take him seriously?

Online roamer_1

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2020, 04:40:31 am »
Darn right.  His incompetency and insecurity is what feeds the press.  How could anyone believe a thing he says, or even take him seriously?

Pretty much.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2020, 01:20:52 pm »
And the connection to this case is...?

Look, I'm not saying coroners are perfect. One of the most mistake-prone is an arrogant Btd named Cyril Wecht, who is often seen on tv when there is a discussion about a high-profile case.  He conducted an autopsy on a friend's son who died unexpectedly.  Took him almost six months to issue a report (the young man wasn't a high profile case I guess) and the report was full of errors.  For example, the young man was described as being 6'2" with blond hair and blue eyes.  My friend's son was 5'10" with dark hair and brown eyes.  A sloppy job indeed.

However, in this case, I believe there are ways to tell whether a blow to the head was accidental or murder.  I'm trying to find the actual autopsy report -- so far, just reports on its contents -- but according to the reports, it seems the angle and nature of the wound indicated the deceased did indeed strike her head on the desk.   A blow to the head by an object such as a baseball bat would have caused a different kind of wound from the one the decedent suffered.  Her wound was caused by her head striking an object, not an object striking her head.

So now are you going to tell me the coroner was paid off by Scarborough or someone on his behalf? 

Not every sudden death is sinister.  People do die suddenly and from causes other than murder.

A "Conspiracy theory" these days is any thought that does not comport with the leftist view of things.  it has become a major part of the cultural Marxism lexicon of words and phrases they use to shut down speech they don't like.  It doesn't work with me.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Applewood

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2020, 02:17:34 pm »
A "Conspiracy theory" these days is any thought that does not comport with the leftist view of things.  it has become a major part of the cultural Marxism lexicon of words and phrases they use to shut down speech they don't like.  It doesn't work with me.

Conspiracy theories are  the product of hateful people with a lot of time on their hands to invent imaginary wrongdoing by someone they dislike for the purpose of destroying that person.  Someone doesn't like Hillary, so every sudden death of every person even remotely connected to her has to have been murder.  In this case Trump doesn't like Scarborough, so he "casually" mentions a conspiracy theory that Scarborough murdered his girlfriend.  Unfortunately, there are enough gullible people who believe these theories without even looking for the truth.  After all, if it's on the internet, it must be true, right?   *****rollingeyes*****