Author Topic: De Blasio Under Fire for Selective Enforcement of Social-Distancing Guidelines  (Read 379 times)

rangerrebew

De Blasio Under Fire for Selective Enforcement of Social-Distancing Guidelines
The mayor’s decision to single out Jews has no evidence in police data

Alana Goodman - May 11, 2020 8:15 PM

New York City mayor Bill de Blasio is under fire from liberal groups raising serious concerns about the selective enforcement of social-distancing regulations.

In the wake of a tweet in which de Blasio singled out Jewish New Yorkers, warning them to adhere to the regulations, two liberal groups on Monday called on the mayor to remove enforcement of the regulations from the purview of the New York Police Department.

Data compiled by the NYPD show that though de Blasio has chided Jews for their failure to follow the guidelines, there is no indication the Orthodox Jewish community has violated the laws at a higher rate than other New Yorkers. Black and Hispanic New Yorkers have received the vast majority of police summonses for violating social-distancing laws, which criminal justice reform advocates say is evidence that they are being selectively targeted by law enforcement.

https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/de-blasio-under-fire-for-selective-enforcement-of-social-distancing-guidelines/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
De Blasio Under Fire for Selective Enforcement of Social-Distancing Guidelines
The mayor’s decision to single out Jews has no evidence in police data

Anyone who didn't see this coming gets a Rotten Apple Commemorative COVID-19 Juice Mug.

BTW...has anyone seen Pritzker's wife lately?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

Only the best work in the DeBlasio administration.
NYC health head rejected NYPD mask plea: ‘I don’t give two rats’ asses about your cops’
By Larry Celona, Julia Marsh and Bruce Golding
May 13, 2020 | 8:14pm | Updated

New York City’s health commissioner blew off an urgent NYPD request for 500,000 surgical masks as the coronavirus crisis mounted — telling a high-ranking police official that “I don’t give two rats’ asses about your cops,” The Post has learned.

Dr. Oxiris Barbot made the heartless remark during a brief phone conversation in late March with NYPD Chief of Department Terence Monahan, sources familiar with the matter said Wednesday.

Monahan asked Barbot for 500,000 masks but she said she could only provide 50,000, the sources said.

“I don’t give two rats’ asses about your cops,” Barbot said, according to sources.

“I need them for others.” ...
NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

City lawmakers will get their first chance Friday to grill embattled health commissioner Dr. Oxiris Barbot about the callous comment she made when blowing off a request for masks by the NYPD, The Post has learned.

The City Council has asked Barbot to answer questions about the city’s contact tracing program during an oversight hearing — and a spokeswoman confirmed she will show up.

Her appearance comes in the wake of The Post’s exclusive about a telephone conversation Barbot had in late March with a high ranking NYPD official about surgical masks for cops as the coronavirus crisis mounted.  ... NY Post, "City Council to question Oxiris Barbot about dissing NYPD’s mask request"
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
City lawmakers will get their first chance Friday to grill embattled health commissioner Dr. Oxiris Barbot about the callous comment she made when blowing off a request for masks by the NYPD, The Post has learned.

If they ever come up with the list of candidates of the 10 dumbest things politicans have said...   
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.