Author Topic: Grenell Has Declassified List Of Obama Officials Who Unmasked Michael Flynn  (Read 621 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Chuck Ross
Investigative Reporter
May 11, 2020 7:31 PM ET

Richard Grenell, the acting director of national intelligence, has declassified documents related to Obama administration officials’ unmasking of Michael Flynn in transcripts of phone calls he had with Russia’s ambassador, a senior intelligence official told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Grenell visited the Justice Department last week to meet with officials there to discuss releasing the documents, which include names of Obama-era officials involved in unmasking Flynn’s name in the phone call transcripts.

ABC News first reported that Grenell visited the Justice Department to discuss the unmasking issue. The senior intelligence official told the DCNF that the documents could be released “soon.”

Unmasking refers to a process where top U.S. government officials can request information on American citizens picked up during electronic surveillance of foreigners. Flynn was unveiled as taking part in a Dec. 29, 2016 phone with Sergey Kislyak, the Russian ambassador.

It is not illegal for U.S. officials to make unmasking requests. But the information on Flynn was leaked to The Washington Post, opening up the possibility that someone in the Obama administration illegally disclosed classified information.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/11/richard-grenell-michael-flynn-unmasked-obama-officials/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

It’s beginning to snowball, folks. We may yet be treated to free beer served up in red Solo cups. Yummy.

rangerrebew

Grenell declassifies names of Obama officials who ‘unmasked’ Flynn

By Edmund DeMarche, Brooke Singman | Fox News

Obama says Flynn got off 'scot-free,' worries about rule of law

Is that all the former president is worried about? Former federal prosecutor Doug Burns reacts.

Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell has decided to declassify information about Obama administration officials who were behind the “unmasking” of Michael Flynn -- whose calls with the former Russian ambassador during the presidential transition were picked up in surveillance and later leaked -- and their names could soon be made public, a source confirmed.

NBC NEWS ADMITS EDITING ERROR

Fox News confirmed that a new round of documents is expected, in the wake of a document dump last week that renewed focus on the Russia investigation and specifically the treatment of Flynn. The unmasking concerns events between the November 2016 election and Inauguration Day 2017, Fox News is told.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/grenell-declassifies-names-of-obama-officials-who-unmasked-flynn-report-says

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If the names have been unclassified, then where are they?  Is somebody like Schitt holding them up?  Grenell should release them himself, as he threatened to do with the testimony transcripts.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

I'm just waiting for the MSM to start reporting on this; so far nothing.  I'm hoping that the information and evidence becomes so overwhelming that a journalist with a shred of integrity starts reporting and makes this known to the LIV population.  No, I'm not holding my breath.  I see zero chance of Obama and others being held accountable.  Maybe Slow Joe will even make him his VP.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It’s beginning to snowball, folks. We may yet be treated to free beer served up in red Solo cups. Yummy.

Ya know what I've heard adult beverages served in red Solo cups are called in party parlance?  Travelers. I could use a Traveler right about now.

As I said in another thread on this issue, if the docs are declassified, then where are they?  Is the release of them dependent on Pencil Neck Schitt's whim?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
More

Report: Acting DNI Grenell Declassifies List of Obama Officials Involved in Flynn ‘Unmasking’
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/12/report-acting-dni-grenell-declassifies-list-of-obama-officials-involved-in-flynn-unmasking/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

More

Report: Acting DNI Grenell Declassifies List of Obama Officials Involved in Flynn ‘Unmasking’
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/12/report-acting-dni-grenell-declassifies-list-of-obama-officials-involved-in-flynn-unmasking/
The hard core libtards will not buy it no matter what. They are so locked in to TDS that nothing will shake them loose. My wife's brother is one of them.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.