Author Topic: Illinois governor says masks and social distancing orders will continue indefinitely, until vaccine  (Read 2193 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Illinois governor says masks and social distancing orders will continue indefinitely, until vaccine
May 11, 2020 | Frieda Powers

Illinois residents may not be seeing an end in sight any time soon for coronavirus orders in their state.

Governor J. B. Pritzker doubled down on the lockdown orders in his state, telling CNN’s Jake Tapper on Sunday that Illinois residents could see weeks of social distancing and wearing masks until he feels the coronavirus is “eradicated.”

The Democrat governor, who has come under fire over his stay-at-home order, announced a five-phase reopening plan and an updated order at the beginning of the month which goes through at least May 29.

“We are being very careful,” Pritzker told Tapper on “State of the Union” Sunday.

“We have a 28-day period in May in which we’re monitoring these numbers. On May 1, I changed our stay-at-home order to make sure we reopened our state parks and kept people socially distant, put a lot of rules in. We opened golf courses, but only for very small groups going through it, no carts, everybody has to have their own clubs and everybody has to have masks,” he added.

“Everybody across the state has to wear a face covering in public,” the Democrat said. “We’ve done a lot to make sure we’re keeping these numbers moving in the right direction. And we will not reopen unless we meet all of the standards that I’ve set for doing so.”

He claimed the state was “going it alone” as they have “not been counting on the White House, because there have been too many situations in which they’ve made promises not delivered.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/05/11/illinois-governor-says-masks-and-social-distancing-orders-will-continue-indefinitely-until-vaccine-919518
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline roamer_1

Idiocy.

I can't see folks downstate putting up with this nonsense.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Idiocy.

I am ready to march on the capitol...but Prickster lives in Chicago and never comes south of I80......my motto is they can't arrest us all..lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is stupid, and unreasonable to boot.  Who can honestly say when, or even if a vaccine is possible!  I've been waiting for a vaccine for the common cold my whole life.  The Coronavirus more closely resembles the common cold than it does the flu, and the flu vaccinations are hit-and-miss.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

I am ready to march on the capitol...but Prickster lives in Chicago and never comes south of I80......my motto is they can't arrest us all..lol

Don't they all? There and Springfield.  :whistle:

Folks up in here are now outright ignoring Helena's dictates. And yeah. The best way forward is a general nullification by the citizenry. What are they gonna do? Take away your birthday?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Illinois governor says masks and social distancing orders will continue indefinitely, until vaccine
May 11, 2020 | Frieda Powers

Illinois residents may not be seeing an end in sight any time soon for coronavirus orders in their state.

Yeah, but in IL your can go get your recreational cannabis  unabated as an essential business.

Got to have priorities.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Lando Lincoln

Protests are about to spring up in towns across the state.  I've heard Ottawa and LaSalle will happen. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
sic semper tyrannis
Eventually, people will simply ignore all of his 'edicts from on high' and just go about their daily lives with or without him. He seems to think he is consolidating POWER. The opposite is true. The more outrageous his proclamations, the more people will simply ignore it. He is undermining his own authority by being ridiculous.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 06:01:10 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
sic semper tyrannis
Eventually, people will simply ignore all of her 'edicts from on high' and just go about their daily lives with or without her. She seems to think she is consolidating POWER. The opposite is true. The more outrageous her proclamations, the more people will simply ignore her. She is undermining her own authority by being ridiculous.

Her?  You know something about Prickster we don't?   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

Those goalposts are on wheels and the motor is turbocharged. If a vaccine becomes available in large quantity before November 4, 2020 the goalposts will move.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline roamer_1

sic semper tyrannis
Eventually, people will simply ignore all of her 'edicts from on high' and just go about their daily lives with or without her. She seems to think she is consolidating POWER. The opposite is true. The more outrageous her proclamations, the more people will simply ignore her. She is undermining her own authority by being ridiculous.

That is the risk of operating under the color of law.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Protests are about to spring up in towns across the state.  I've heard Ottawa and LaSalle will happen.

As @roamer_1 correctly observes, the tyrannical orders are in the process of being nullified by the citizens.  This is how the Rat lunatics will be beaten, and now we can see this may change a lot of Democrat votes in November.  Michigan is not likely to soon forget Whitless.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Those goalposts are on wheels and the motor is turbocharged. If a vaccine becomes available in large quantity before November 4, 2020 the goalposts will move.

When you realize there's a good chance a Vaccine will never be produced, you can appreciate the beauty of announcements like the one in the original story.  The Rat Governors have no intention of ever removing the boot on the necks of the citizens, until those tyrants get thrown out of office.
I will NOT comply.

Online Lando Lincoln

As @roamer_1 correctly observes, the tyrannical orders are in the process of being nullified by the citizens.  This is how the Rat lunatics will be beaten, and now we can see this may change a lot of Democrat votes in November.  Michigan is not likely to soon forget Whitless.

The impact in Michigan is astounding.  Whitmer ordered that certain construction trades were non-essential.  Construction aggregates, asphalt, ready mix concrete, cement - all knocked sideways.   
John Steinbeck

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Her?  You know something about Prickster we don't?   :silly:
Got him confused with Whitmer. This is the kind of thing she would do.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The impact in Michigan is astounding.  Whitmer ordered that certain construction trades were non-essential.  Construction aggregates, asphalt, ready mix concrete, cement - all knocked sideways.

Michigan will go down as one of the worst examples of a tyrant Governor.  Even worse than Prickster.  It's too bad she's not up for reelection until 2024, but she really pissed off the Republican Legislature.  If she keeps it up there's a good chance she'll go down well before then, either via Recall or Impeachment.  She is defying a clear Statute that prohibits her from maintaining a "State of Emergency" longer than a month without their say-so.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Got him confused with Whitmer. This is the kind of thing she would do.

The confusion is totally understandable.   :yowsa:
I will NOT comply.

Online Lando Lincoln

John Steinbeck

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Let's hope they get the same federal judge that just smacked my Governor for 1st Amendment violations.

Copy that.
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Illinois Churches Sue After Governor Says Religious Services May Not Resume For Up To A YEAR Under Coronavirus Plan

A year? I am suprised many churches are suriviing without services even these few months. 

Again, I'll say it.  You can't walk into a church. but if you want a bag of legal weed....   This is your governor. 

Offline PeteS in CA

Illinois Churches Sue After Governor Says Religious Services May Not Resume For Up To A YEAR Under Coronavirus Plan

I look forward to Putzker's sycophantic legal-beagles trying to defend imposing greater restrictions on churches than on restaurants n such.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LegalAmerican

Illinois?   Chicago?   A lot of  people there, LIKE communism.   Everybody "equal' and they are CONTROL FREAKS. A woman is made to wear a bracelet on her ankle, because her husband has covid-19.  MARXIST. AND MUSLIM TAKE-OVER.  How many join islam?  Cassius Clay. Many ball players.  Kareem Abdul Jabar.  And islam believes in SLAVERY..today. 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
A year? I am suprised many churches are suriviing without services even these few months. 

Again, I'll say it.  You can't walk into a church. but if you want a bag of legal weed....   This is your governor.

Same thing in Colorado right now.  Can't go grab a bite to eat unless you want to go through the drive thru and eat in your car in the parking lot.  But the weed shops are still open and doing a booming business.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Illinois?   Chicago?   A lot of  people there, LIKE communism.   Everybody "equal' and they are CONTROL FREAKS. A woman is made to wear a bracelet on her ankle, because her husband has covid-19.  MARXIST. AND MUSLIM TAKE-OVER.  How many join islam?  Cassius Clay. Many ball players.  Kareem Abdul Jabar.  And islam believes in SLAVERY..today. 

Are you suggesting non-commies that live in downstate Illinois deserve this because the commies in the big cities do?
I will NOT comply.