Author Topic: Stelter: 'Right-Wing Media' Trying to 'Downplay' Virus Deaths By Covering Flynn Case  (Read 287 times)

rangerrebew

Stelter: 'Right-Wing Media' Trying to 'Downplay' Virus Deaths By Covering Flynn Case
By Nicholas Fondacaro | May 10, 2020 1:10 PM EDT

In kicking off Sunday’s un-Reliable Sources, host and liberal hack Brian Stelter tried to distract from the corrupt FBI officials exposed via the revelations in the General Michael Flynn case by suggesting: “right-wing” coverage of the case was an attempt to “downplay” and “normalize” the massive death toll from the Chinese Coronavirus.

“The data is important. The numbers are important. The death toll isn’t something that just -- be -- downplayed, it’s not something we can hide from, even if it is gut-wrenching to hear about every day,” he lamented, as he pretended as though he was unable to find the word “downplay.”

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2020/05/10/stelter-right-wing-media-trying-downplay-virus-deaths

Offline PeteS in CA

That's just dumb. I'm sure that if I looked at the current front page at Fox or Bongino or CNS or Just The News or PJMedia or Hot Air or Power Line I would find coronavirus related articles ... on each and every one ... and not "just" articles questioning the necessity for shutdown orders.

ETA: I just checked, and as I expected, every one had Covid-19-related stories, near the top of their pages. Bongino Report has a special section for Covid-19-related stories, near the top of their page. Unsurprisingly.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 06:19:50 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LegalAmerican

I don't listen to ANY MEDIA.  Since when was any of it 'truth'?  "body's floating by my window'=Brian Williams.  In the Katrina hurricane.  MORE RACIST claims, when it was the corrupt, blac Mayor , who wa taking money from the people.  Did not want to show any books if the Federals came in for help, which HE DID NOT ASK FOR. 

Offline LegalAmerican

HOW did America become so communist?   I notice that even auto correct is skewed to the LEFT AGENDA.  The POTUS does not come up with caps....but Communism ...does.  See?  trump.     Try it, trump.   Every thing is so nasty now. 

TRUMP. TRUMP. TRUMP.  People wonder why I support my president.  They think I am gullible.  How sad in America, that supporting the POTUS is called being gullible.   :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

TRUMP. TRUMP. TRUMP.  People wonder why I support my president.  They think I am gullible.  How sad in America, that supporting the POTUS is called being gullible.   :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

At least tell the truth for once.

I never accused you of being gullible for supporting Trump.  Hell, I am voting for him.

Where you are gullible is beleiving the lies about Cruz generated during the '16 primaries.  And double gullible in regurgitating them on this forum as gospel 4 years later, and 3+years since they have been debunked.    It really doesn't put you in a good light.  And that is honest candid feedback, and not being antagonistic. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
This shows a total lack of self awareness from one of the biggest purveyors of "RUSSIAN COLLUSION!!!!" you'll ever find on television.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Axeslinger

HOW did America become so communist?   I notice that even auto correct is skewed to the LEFT AGENDA.  The POTUS does not come up with caps....but Communism ...does.  See?  trump.     Try it, trump.   Every thing is so nasty now. 

@LegalAmerican
No...this kind of crap is why we think you’re gullible.
I know your conspiracy addled brain struggles with not thinking everyone is out to get trump...but it’s because trump is actually a word.  And the word trump has nothing to do with Trump  :facepalm2:
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 08:41:57 pm by Axeslinger »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson