Author Topic: Tea Party now lists Senator Cruz as a RINO  (Read 14190 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Tea Party now lists Senator Cruz as a RINO
« Reply #275 on: May 16, 2020, 05:55:45 pm »
@Hat In Ring the only way you mop the floor around here In any way shape ornform...is as the janitor.  You sure aren’t going to do it in any other way. 

I’ve been dealing with your “I’m not conservative that you/I’m the ultimate conservative” type for almost 2 decades on forms like this.

You’re not new and either is your act.

LOL!

Next generation coming up, @txradioguy   They have all the answers. 

I remember "The Brandon Twins" back on the Orioles' Usenet newsgroup back in '96 and their Wire-to-Wire season in '97.

Kids.  Cal Ripken, Jr. groupies.   smh.....

They're probably either brain surgeons or computer hackers today.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #276 on: May 16, 2020, 05:58:26 pm »
LOL!

I remember "The Brandon Twins" back on the Orioles' Usenet newsgroup back in '96 and their Wire-to-Wire season in '97.

Proud members of Antifa? :smokin:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #277 on: May 16, 2020, 06:00:12 pm »
LOL!

Usenet...now that’s a name I haven’t heard in a long time. That and the old BBS sites are where I got my start. Look how far we’ve come.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #278 on: May 16, 2020, 06:04:06 pm »
Usenet...now that’s a name I haven’t heard in a long time. That and the old BBS sites are where I got my start. Look how far we’ve come.

Gopher!!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #279 on: May 16, 2020, 06:36:44 pm »
Gopher!!

I think that was created around the time the first 800 baud modem was manufactured. #DamnYoureOld
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #280 on: May 16, 2020, 06:43:18 pm »
I think that was created around the time the first 800 baud modem was manufactured. #DamnYoureOld

Yeah, I had a screaming fast Commodore 64 and a 300 baud modem.  The first thing I did with Gopher was to find a schematic for an adapter to hook up a 1.200 baud Hayes to the half-assed RS232 interface on the C-64.
I will NOT comply.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #281 on: May 16, 2020, 07:20:15 pm »
I first got online with a VT100 video terminal on my Sym-1 and a 300 baud modem.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #282 on: May 16, 2020, 07:46:39 pm »
We were just doing timeshare with the mainframe at UVa from the teletype widgets on a phone line modem. I still hate paper tape...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hat In Ring

• The "Tea Party" Is My Political Party By Nature
    • Republican Party Base
« Reply #283 on: May 16, 2020, 07:53:11 pm »

@Hat In Ring

Let me give you a little history lesson sonny.  "The (modern)  TEA PARTY" was a brainchild of conservative Chicago Mercantile Trader Rick Santelli, who led a rant against new Obama stimulus initiatives in February 2009.  It was born in the concept of fiscal conservative government policy.  Something your faction is oblivious too.  Kooks like you have hijacked the Tea Party movement, and are a freakin' joke.  I kid you not......You f'ers are absolute method actors for "The Onion"

Here is another set of facts for you and (coug cough) Kiddie Corp Tea-Cuppers . The following is a contribution of each president towards the national debt, after it reaches $30T this year.  Numbers cited are in $Trillions.    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/how-much-each-us-president-has-contributed-to-the-national-debt-2018-10-29

And don't forget....   Trump did this in only 4 years

Trump- 13.7
Obama- 8.6
G.W. Bush- 5.9
Clinton- 1.4
G.H.W. Bush- 1.6
Reagan- 1.9
Carter- 0.3
Ford- 0.2
Nixon- 0.1

So don't give me this Tea Party song and dance around Trump.  And now you are calling people like Cruz and Buckley Libertarians?  Do you like people laughing at you? 

And last....Your last ridiculous post came across as a veiled threat.  I seriously doubt there are 6698 nutjobs who share your warped thinking.  You know, I could throw a few facts of how Trump wrote checks supporting the Clintons, made pro-choice comments, and used to be a registered democrat not that long ago.  But I prefer taking the high road, and support this POTUS for re-election in a conservative-populist coalition.  Because we at TBR want to defeat Biden, and the other enemy dimocrats, not smear good solid conservative legislators. 

You OTOH, prefer to stir shit, bringing up old debunked accusations, and making absurd statements.  In any case, I've wasted too much time already responding to your silliness. 

That's B.S. buddy boy! Both Rick Santelli and Ron Paul have claimed to be the founders of the Tea Party but the truth is the Tea Party is the old Ross Perot Political Reform Party from the mid 1990's. "The Reform Party" is still around but all the Reform Party supporters went back to the Republican party after year 2001 and laid dormant until 2008 when the commie barack obama emerged to run for the presidency. The "Ross Perot Reform Party" emerged again and took on the name "Tea Party" and began protesting the higher taxes the new commie president was going to bring. Then the libertarian party jumped in on the protests that were never theirs introducing the "Tea Party Express" and falsely laid claim to the founding of the "Tea Party".

Everything you are spewing is all junk I've heard over and over again and it all is put out as misinformation by libertarian controlled media outlets to keep yourself and others in the libertarian camp.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 07:53:59 pm by Hat In Ring »
Tea Party Realism Are Facts That Actually Work Equally For Everyone Over Libertarian And Democrat Ideology Which Are Proven To Be Group Think That Put Either Libertarian Business Or Democrat Government In Complete Positions Of Power And Control Over U.S. Citizen Freedoms And Thoughts.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #284 on: May 16, 2020, 08:07:31 pm »
That's B.S. buddy boy! Both Rick Santelli and Ron Paul have claimed to be the founders of the Tea Party but the truth is the Tea Party is the old Ross Perot Political Reform Party from the mid 1990's. "The Reform Party" is still around but all the Reform Party supporters went back to the Republican party after year 2001 and laid dormant until 2008 when the commie barack obama emerged to run for the presidency. The "Ross Perot Reform Party" emerged again and took on the name "Tea Party" and began protesting the higher taxes the new commie president was going to bring. Then the libertarian party jumped in on the protests that were never theirs introducing the "Tea Party Express" and falsely laid claim to the founding of the "Tea Party".

Everything you are spewing is all junk I've heard over and over again and it all is put out as misinformation by libertarian controlled media outlets to keep yourself and others in the libertarian camp.
@Hat In Ring
Not sure where you get your info....
Historically, populist movements in the United States have arisen in response to periods of economic hardship, beginning with the proto-populist Greenback and Granger movements in the 1860s and ’70s and continuing with William Jennings Bryan’s Populist Party in the 1890s and Louisiana politician Huey Long’s Share Our Wealth program during the Great Depression of the 1930s. In the wake of the financial crisis that swept the globe in 2008, populist sentiment was once more on the rise. The catalyst for what would become known as the Tea Party movement came on February 19, 2009, when Rick Santelli, a commentator on the business-news network CNBC, referenced the Boston Tea Party (1773) in his response to Pres. Barack Obama’s mortgage relief plan. Speaking from the floor of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Santelli heatedly stated that the bailout would “subsidize the losers’ mortgages” and proposed a Chicago Tea Party to protest government intervention in the housing market. The five-minute clip became an Internet sensation, and the “Tea Party” rallying cry struck a chord with those who had already seen billions of dollars flow toward sagging financial firms. Unlike previous populist movements, which were characterized by a distrust of business in general and bankers in particular, the Tea Party movement focused its ire at the federal government and extolled the virtues of free market principles.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Tea-Party-movement/The-2012-election-and-the-government-shutdown-of-2013

Offline corbe

« Reply #285 on: May 16, 2020, 08:08:20 pm »

There are 2, possibly 3 Briefers that share your level of dislike for Sen. Cruz here and ironically they are rabid Trumpers @Hat In Ring
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 08:11:06 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #286 on: May 16, 2020, 08:10:47 pm »

I enjoyed watching that poster making heads explode, back in the day.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hat In Ring

• Republican Party Base
« Reply #287 on: May 16, 2020, 08:54:38 pm »
Tea Party Realism Are Facts That Actually Work Equally For Everyone Over Libertarian And Democrat Ideology Which Are Proven To Be Group Think That Put Either Libertarian Business Or Democrat Government In Complete Positions Of Power And Control Over U.S. Citizen Freedoms And Thoughts.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #288 on: May 16, 2020, 09:04:54 pm »
I got your PM, @Hat In Ring.

(That meme of Cruz won't win you friends, and a lot of folks who did not like him in 16 are fine with him now.)
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hat In Ring

• Republican Party Base
« Reply #289 on: May 16, 2020, 09:13:43 pm »

There are 2, possibly 3 Briefers that share your level of dislike for Sen. Cruz here and ironically they are rabid Trumpers @Hat In Ring

I bet there's more and they just don't want to deal with the libertarians flaming threads. Hell, I don't ever go on libertarian or democrat threads in other forums or on Facebook. I just came onto this thread to set the record right that Ted Cruz is Rino or I never would have signed up on this forum.

I might find some friends here after a while. You know the words, "Stumble upon" and I Stumbled Upon this forum. I thought this old type of forum was dead. There's many Facebook type conservative web sites opening up but they aren't very active. This old style forum seems to be more active than most of the newer Facebook type sites.

We'll see, easy come easy go.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #290 on: May 16, 2020, 09:39:11 pm »
I bet there's more and they just don't want to deal with the libertarians flaming threads. Hell, I don't ever go on libertarian or democrat threads in other forums or on Facebook. I just came onto this thread to set the record right that Ted Cruz is Rino or I never would have signed up on this forum.

I might find some friends here after a while. You know the words, "Stumble upon" and I Stumbled Upon this forum. I thought this old type of forum was dead. There's many Facebook type conservative web sites opening up but they aren't very active. This old style forum seems to be more active than most of the newer Facebook type sites.

We'll see, easy come easy go.

BRiefers view Bookface and related sites with a great deal of suspicion, what with Zuck clamping down on speech and bannings.  That's not how it works here.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hat In Ring

• Republican Party Base
« Reply #291 on: May 16, 2020, 09:41:44 pm »
I got your PM, @Hat In Ring.

(That meme of Cruz won't win you friends, and a lot of folks who did not like him in 16 are fine with him now.)

I'll make plenty of friends, I just have to find them. The libertarian "Never Trumpers" will never stop trashing Trump to befriend me and I'm not going to kiss up to Cruz just to get friends here.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #292 on: May 16, 2020, 09:47:18 pm »
I'll make plenty of friends, I just have to find them. The libertarian "Never Trumpers" will never stop trashing Trump to befriend me and I'm not going to kiss up to Cruz just to get friends here.

We have a "No kissing up required" rule.  In fact, if you do kiss up to people they'll show you the appropriate level of gratitude!   :smokin:

Surf around the Forum a little, read some threads.  You'll get a feel for your natural allies and friends.  They exist, and half the fun is finding the jewels.  It's better than looking for Easter Eggs in Bizarro cartoons.  Speeking of cartoons, we have a daily thread called "Pookies Toons."  They are in a Category on the home page.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #293 on: May 16, 2020, 09:58:13 pm »
We need a LA/HiR category where they can spend all their time stroking each other.   They’ll be in hog heaven...and it’ll be a lovely quarantine from the rest of us.

And @Cyber Liberty ....wow, are you gonna kick yourself.    :whistle:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 10:01:01 pm by Axeslinger »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #294 on: May 16, 2020, 10:03:06 pm »
We need a LA/HiR category where they can spend all their time stroking each other.   They’ll be in hog heaven...and it’ll be a lovely quarantine from the rest of us.

And @Cyber Liberty ....wow, are you gonna kick yourself.    :whistle:

You forget:  I own the TBR Popcorn Concession. 

:2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn:
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #295 on: May 16, 2020, 10:53:16 pm »

Ron Paul has never to my knowledge or in all of the propaganda shoved down my throat by Ronulans ever claimed to be any kind of founder of the Tea Party.   

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #296 on: May 16, 2020, 10:57:38 pm »

I guarantee you they've been lurking on this thread and smiling at all of the BS HiR has been posting about Cruz...because they agree with him.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #297 on: May 16, 2020, 11:00:50 pm »

Offline Hat In Ring

• Republican Party Base
« Reply #298 on: May 17, 2020, 01:32:58 am »
Ron Paul has never to my knowledge or in all of the propaganda shoved down my throat by Ronulans ever claimed to be any kind of founder of the Tea Party.

Good! I'm glad to hear a libertarian admit what factually is true.  :yowsa:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #299 on: May 17, 2020, 02:55:36 am »
Good! I'm glad to hear a libertarian admit what factually is true.  :yowsa:

I'm not a Libertarian.  You clearly don't know politically speaking what a Libertarian is.

Ron Paul IS a Libertarian...I am clearly NOT.

Pull your head out.