Author Topic: The Really Bad News for Biden Is How Unenthusiastic His Dems Defenders Are  (Read 364 times)

rangerrebew

The Really Bad News for Biden Is How Unenthusiastic His Dems Defenders Are
Fri May 8, 2020 Daniel Greenfield

What the Tara Reade accusation really exposes is not that Biden is a cretin. Everyone already knew that. It's the lack of enthusiasm. It's not just the Bernie supporters hoping to kneecap Biden. The Democrat establishment isn't converging in a human shield around Biden the way it had for Bill Clinton. Dems would like to pretend that they've been changed by the impact of the #MeToo movement.

Nah.

Back then, Democrats were enthused about Bill Clinton. His cult of personality never matched Obama's, and at that point it had sunk quite a bit (though not as much as it would by the end of his second term), but the backing was solid because he was their guy.

Biden is just there.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2020/05/really-bad-news-biden-how-unenthusiastic-dems-daniel-greenfield/

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"The Really Bad News for Biden Is How Unenthusiastic His Dems Defenders Are"

That's because the attack on ol' white "Joey fingers" originated from the democrat-communist side, NOT from the Republican side...

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Title:
"The Really Bad News for Biden Is How Unenthusiastic His Dems Defenders Are"

That's because the attack on ol' white "Joey fingers" originated from the democrat-communist side, NOT from the Republican side...

The really bad news for the DEMS is that Biden is their candidate; in essence it's bad news all the way around.  God help us if he's seated in the White House.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.