Author Topic: FLASHBACK: Biden Said In 2008 That He Was ‘Arrested’ After He ‘Walked Into’ Women’s Dorm At Ohio Uni  (Read 304 times)

rangerrebew

FLASHBACK: Biden Said In 2008 That He Was ‘Arrested’ After He ‘Walked Into’ Women’s Dorm At Ohio University
By  Ryan SaavedraDailyWire.com

A newly unearthed clip from 2008 shows CNN reporting that Joe Biden told a crowd in Ohio that he was “arrested” for following a group of young women into their dorms, which he said was not allowed “back in those days.”

The clip and the incident happened on October 15, 2008, when Biden was Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama’s running mate.

“On our ‘Political Ticker,’ Barack Obama’s running mate playfully admitted he was arrested more than 40 years ago. Biden joked about it in Ohio,” CNN’s Wolf Blitzer said. “He said he was attending a football game between his university and Ohio University, and he mistakenly followed what he called – and I’m quoting now – ‘a lovely group of women’ into an all female dormitory.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/flashback-biden-said-in-2008-that-he-was-arrested-after-he-walked-into-womens-dorm-at-ohio-university

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Horndog pervert.
I would bet that their are a dozen or dozens of women out there who could cite sexual incidences with Biden.
But, they are afraid to go public because it would disrupt their lives entirely forever.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

Horndog pervert.
I would bet that their are a dozen or dozens of women out there who could cite sexual incidences with Biden.
But, they are afraid to go public because it would disrupt their lives entirely forever.
That's a safe bet.  :nono:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org