Author Topic: White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany says she slammed Trump's 'racist' rhetoric in 2015 beca  (Read 232 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany says she slammed Trump's 'racist' rhetoric in 2015 because she 'naively' watched CNN
insider@insider.com (Eliza Relman) 3 hrs ago

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany blamed CNN and her own naiveté for somehow convincing her to call President Donald Trump's rhetoric about immigrants "racist" and "hateful" in 2015.

"For about the first four weeks of the election, I was watching CNN and I was naively believing some of the headlines that I saw on CNN," she said. "I very quickly came around and supported the president."

In newly-unearthed footage, McEnany passionately and repeatedly attacked then-candidate Trump, calling him "a showman" who didn't deserve a place in the Republican Party.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/white-house-press-secretary-kayleigh-mcenany-says-she-slammed-trumps-racist-rhetoric-in-2015-because-she-naively-watched-cnn/ar-BB13OiXc?ocid=spartanntp
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

She was a fake news watcher?  LOL!  What was she doing watching CNN if she was a Republican.  Someone should check her voting record.  But she was right to begin with.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Oh, this explains everything:

Career
McEnany began her political career as a cable news commentator for CNN during the 2016 presidential election cycle.[1] She had previously worked in media at Fox News and made her first appearance on the air in 2011.[2] McEnany left her job at CNN in August 2017 and was named a national spokesperson for the Republican National Committee later that month.[3] In 2018, she published a book with Simon & Schuster titled The New American Revolution: The Making of a Populist Movement.[4] McEnany became the national press secretary for President Trump's 2020 re-election campaign in February 2019.[2]

McEnany received a bachelor's degree from the School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University in 2010 and interned for former president George W. Bush (R) as an undergraduate.[3] She received a J.D. from Harvard Law School in 2016.[2]

https://ballotpedia.org/Kayleigh_McEnany

She's part of Trumps liberal movement.  And as long as its moving its forgiving too.