Author Topic: BREAKING: Justice moves to drop case against Flynn  (Read 3061 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: BREAKING: Justice moves to drop case against Flynn
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2020, 09:02:20 pm »
Congrats to Flynn. So glad he did a 180 and fought this. And kudos to Sydney Powell for bringing it all crashing down.

This puts a giant sucking chest wound into Nadler and Schiffty's collusion dog and pony show.....

Top Democrat demands 'immediate explanation' from Barr after Flynn case dropped
The Hill, May 7, 2020

Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) said the “outrageous” move called for an “immediate explanation.” He added that the House Judiciary Committee would summon Barr to the Capitol as soon as possible, after a March hearing with the attorney general was postponed due to the pandemic.

“Rest assured, we are going to reschedule that hearing, ASAP, and demand answers!” Nadler said on Twitter.

[,,,]

Meanwhile, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), who chairs the House Intelligence Committee, said the decision reflected “the worst politicization of the Justice Department in its history.”

“Flynn pled guilty to lying to the FBI about his illicit Russian contacts. His lies do not now become truths,” Schiff said in a tweet. “This dismissal does not exonerate him. But it does incriminate Bill Barr.”

More:  https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/496680-top-democrat-demands-immediate-explanation-from-barr-after-flynn

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2020, 09:47:04 pm »
I want to see a lawsuit from Flynn, indictments from Barr and the impeachment of Judge Sullivan.

First, I want to see US Marshals in SWAT gear, show up at Comey's house at 5AM, with only One America News Network being tipped off.

We want to see Jim Comey marched out in handcuffs with his bathrobe over his shoulder. 

And NO PANTS!!   

And his hair all mussed up!!!   

:2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2020, 09:49:16 pm »
"Van Grack, who worked on the special counsel’s Russia investigation, did not give a reason for his withdrawal, but it came after a series of revelations that call into question the FBI’s investigation of Flynn. Lawyers for the retired lieutenant general have accused Van Grack and other prosecutors of withholding evidence that they said shows that FBI agents set a “perjury trap” for Flynn."

Sumthin' tells me Mr. Van Grack is probably lookin' for a lawyer for himself right now...

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2020, 10:01:22 pm »
"Van Grack, who worked on the special counsel’s Russia investigation, did not give a reason for his withdrawal, but it came after a series of revelations that call into question the FBI’s investigation of Flynn. Lawyers for the retired lieutenant general have accused Van Grack and other prosecutors of withholding evidence that they said shows that FBI agents set a “perjury trap” for Flynn."

Sumthin' tells me Mr. Van Grack is probably lookin' for a lawyer for himself right now...

https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2020/05/mueller-team-2.jpg?fbclid=IwAR0xhqQisIvmMvHJ_iGlnC1SGnnDhTzJkoXbORmjy5pK1QWJfO9L79dBH3U

link is graphic of Mueller's inner circle of co-conspirators.  Mr. Van Grack is at about 8 on the Mueller sundial.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 10:02:36 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2020, 10:30:49 pm »
Meanwhile, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), who chairs the House Intelligence Committee, said the decision reflected “the worst politicization of the Justice Department in its history.”

Nobody will ever be able to top Holder/Lynch in that regard. Sessions did not politicize anything only because he was 'the invisible man'. He didn't do anything except hide under his desk for two years. I guess that is a cowardly form of politicization.

“Flynn pled guilty to lying to the FBI about his illicit Russian contacts. His lies do not now become truths,” Schiff said in a tweet. “This dismissal does not exonerate him. But it does incriminate Bill Barr.”

It would actually be funny, in a real way, to see lying Schiff and his gang of felons try to go after Barr. I hope that happens.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2020, 11:05:57 pm »
An Honorable Man received formal Justice today and Marcus Aurelius,
it's Roman Patron must be smiling from above.
Now let Justice pursue those corrupt frauds and hustlers, making them
pay a steep price for their disgrace.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2020, 11:13:35 pm »
An Honorable Man received formal Justice today and Marcus Aurelius,
it's Roman Patron must be smiling from above.
Now let Justice pursue those corrupt frauds and hustlers, making them
pay a steep price for their disgrace.

:yowsa:  :amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2020, 11:37:34 pm »
Did Biden help frame General Flynn? He was in the January 2017 Oval Office neeting discussing Flynn-Kislyak calls with Obama, Comey, Yates, Rice and Brennan.
Obama, Biden, Comey, Yates, Rice and Brennan Discussed Flynn-Kislyak Calls in January 2017 Secret Oval Office Meeting
By Cristina Laila
Published May 7, 2020 at 5:49pm

2020 Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden was in the January 2017 Oval Office meeting discussing General Flynn’s phone calls with Russian Ambassador Kislyak with Obama, Yates, Comey, Rice and Brennan.

The Justice Department dropped its case against General Mike Flynn Thursday after bombshell documents released proved he was framed by Comey’s FBI.

On January 4, 2017, just ONE DAY before the Oval Office meeting, the FBI field office found “No derogatory information” on Flynn and decided to close the counterintelligence probe dubbed Crossfire Razor.

On January 5th, 2017, then-FBI Director James Comey held a secret meeting in the Oval Office before he traveled to Trump Tower New York to brief president-elect Donald Trump on the Hillary-funded junk Russia dossier.  ...

Obama dismissed part of the group and told Yates, Biden, Rice, and Comey to stick around for a follow-up conversation in the Oval Office. ...
More at Gateway Pundit
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2020, 11:49:47 pm »
Did Biden help frame General Flynn? He was in the January 2017 Oval Office neeting discussing Flynn-Kislyak calls with Obama, Comey, Yates, Rice and Brennan.More at Gateway Pundit

I've been saying for years that the whole thing was directed right out of the Whitehouse.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2020, 11:52:43 pm »
I've been saying for years that the whole thing was directed right out of the Whitehouse.

You bet it was..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2020, 12:19:17 am »
A serious question, please?

Everybody here knew this 3 YEARS AGO!!!

What in the hell is built into the system that allows all this BS stalling and slow-rolling?

General Flynn should get 4X his loss/expense, plus $25M tax free from the federal government.

THEN...starting with Barack Obama, a $200M settlement (his Netflix salary).

and right on down to the Prosecutor McGraken who cleaned out his desk today.

Offline corbe

« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2020, 12:52:48 am »
   It's scary to believe that we haven't had a 'real' Attorney General since Ashcroft/Gonzales, 12 years ago.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2020, 01:09:24 am »
General Flynn
@GenFlynn

My grandson Travis...“and JUSTICE for ALL”

VIDEO at link: 

https://twitter.com/GenFlynn/status/1258495318490054661

4:34 PM · May 7, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

I think you'll appreciate this @mystery-ak @DCPatriot 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2020, 01:18:51 am »
A serious question, please?

Everybody here knew this 3 YEARS AGO!!!

What in the hell is built into the system that allows all this BS stalling and slow-rolling?

General Flynn should get 4X his loss/expense, plus $25M tax free from the federal government.

THEN...starting with Barack Obama, a $200M settlement (his Netflix salary).

and right on down to the Prosecutor McGraken who cleaned out his desk today.

:amen: and  :amen:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2020, 01:20:45 am »

:laugh:   Just viewed in on Hannity in the background.    @Right_in_Virginia

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2020, 01:22:15 am »

@Right_in_Virginia thanks for the link...very cute...What a night the General is having...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2020, 01:27:45 am »
General Flynn had to endure this nonsense, which led to the impeachment disaster, which distracted from COVID-19, which led us to collapsing the economy... And the media is outraged. Meanwhile, the Dems are spinning.

Delightful.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2020, 01:30:39 am »
General Flynn had to endure this nonsense, which led to the impeachment disaster, which distracted from COVID-19, which led us to collapsing the economy... And the media is outraged. Meanwhile, the Dems are spinning.

Delightful.

Today, President Trump called it "...Treason!"

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2020, 01:33:54 am »
Today, President Trump called it "...Treason!"

Which, it is.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2020, 01:58:03 am »
Which, it is.

And it should be treated as that!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline corbe

« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2020, 01:59:20 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2020, 02:31:39 am »
   It's scary to believe that we haven't had a 'real' Attorney General since Ashcroft/Gonzales, 12 years ago.
---------------------------------------
We haven't had a judicial heavy-weight since Edwin Breckenridge, very long ago!

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2020, 02:35:26 am »
---------------------------------------
We haven't had a judicial heavy-weight since Edwin Breckenridge, very long ago!

I am not familiar with that name @Absalom would you be kind enough to further enlighten me?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Absalom

« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2020, 02:57:25 am »
I am not familiar with that name @Absalom would you be kind enough to further enlighten me?
-----------------------------------------------------
Bigun,
My error, as I meant Edmund Randolph, our first Attorney General.
Washington heaped praise on him for his political insights.
Recall that Washington was first a British Officer and later our
Commander-in-Chief; w/o virtually any political smarts.
So Randolph filled that need which was compounded by the fact that
we were a new-born nation-state. Stay well!

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org