Author Topic: Russian collusion emperor Adam Schiff about to be exposed today and it won't be pretty  (Read 1257 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 7, 2020
Russian collusion emperor Adam Schiff about to be exposed today and it won't be pretty
By Monica Showalter

Adam Schiff, the fanatic who from the begining launched probe after probe of President Trump, is about to see the 2017-2018 Russia collusion transcripts he's been sitting on all these months released to the public, all 6,000 pages, with 73 witnesses stating there was no Russian collusion in 53 transcripts. National Intelligence Director Richard Grenell did the job Schiff wouldn't do, releasing the transcripts, and now Schiff is expected to be looking more bug-eyed than usual.

According to Fox News:

Transcripts of House Intelligence Committee interviews that have been cleared for release show top law enforcement and intelligence officials affirming they had no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 election, senior administration and intelligence community officials told Fox News on Wednesday.

This would align with the results of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation — which found no evidence of illegal or criminal coordination between President Trump, the Trump campaign and Russia in 2016 — but the numerous transcribed interviews could raise further questions about committee Chairman Adam Schiff’s past statements saying that there was “direct evidence” of collusion.
    “Schiff is in panic mode,” a senior administration official told Fox News.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/05/russian_collusion_emperor_adam_schiff_about_to_be_exposed_today_and_it_wont_be_pretty.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sources say Russia probe transcripts affirm officials came up empty on collusion: 'Schiff is in panic mode'
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/russia-transcripts-collusion-schiff-panic-mode-sources
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Russian collusion emperor Adam Schiff about to be exposed today and it won't be pretty

Good Grief! This is the 237th time I have heard that some corrupt felonious Democrat is going to face consequences. And yet, it never ever actually happens. Democrats are never prosecuted for anything, no matter how blatant and obvious their crimes are. Democrats have built a system of strategic allies in high places which essentially, for all intents and purposes, puts them above the Law.

Free Beer!! (tomorrow)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Free Beer!! (tomorrow)

Hey!  That's my line!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Hey!  That's my line!
@Cyber_Liberty

This is an age old famous bar joke. They hang the sign up.
And since it is always up, tomorrow never comes.
Just like all the 'indictments' which are always coming tomorrow.
And tomorrow never comes.
Free Beer Here Tomorrow Only Humor Alcohol Metal Sign | eBay
This joke has been around for a thousand years or more.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Schiff Plans To Selectively Publish Portions Of Russia Hearing Transcripts After Showdown With DNI
Sara Carter
May 7, 2020

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff is planning to selectively release  information from some of the 53 declassified transcripts of witnesses that testified before Congress regarding the FBI’s Russia probe into the Trump campaign. This move, comes after a long battle against Republican colleagues, who are fighting to make all the transcripts available to the American public, said a U.S. official, with knowledge of Schiff’s plans.

Schiff has been fighting the release of the transcripts.

The decision for Schiff to publish a selective portion of the 6,000 pages of transcripts comes after a recent public showdown with Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell, who is also fighting to make all the transcripts public. In fact, Grenell reiterated in a letter Wednesday that if Schiff doesn’t make the transcripts public then he will release them himself. ...

Several sources, familiar with Schiff’s actions, have stated that his refusal to release the transcripts is based on information contained in the testimony that will destroy his Russia hoax propaganda. ...  More from Sara Carter
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Several sources, familiar with Schiff’s actions, have stated that his refusal to release the transcripts is based on information contained in the testimony that will destroy his Russia hoax propaganda. ...

I can think of nothing that would please me more than seeing that POS go down in flames.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I can think of nothing that would please me more than seeing that POS go down in flames.
Me too. But based on history, there is a 98% chance that nothing will happen at all.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Me too. But based on history, there is a 98% chance that nothing will happen at all.

:yowsa: and that is a major part of why we find ourselves where we do!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
:yowsa: and that is a major part of why we find ourselves where we do!

Yep. There has to be a downside to this perfidy.

Rope, Lamp posts, crows and seagulls gotta eat, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber_Liberty

This is an age old famous bar joke. They hang the sign up.
And since it is always up, tomorrow never comes.
Just like all the 'indictments' which are always coming tomorrow.
And tomorrow never comes.
Free Beer Here Tomorrow Only Humor Alcohol Metal Sign | eBay
This joke has been around for a thousand years or more.

May be a joke for a long time, but they're unloading the free beer from the trucks right now, because tomorrow just came.

Have some beer, courtesy of the Castle Bar!

@240B
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Yep. There has to be a downside to this perfidy.

Rope, Lamp posts, crows and seagulls gotta eat, too.

Just like worms!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
May be a joke for a long time, but they're unloading the free beer from the trucks right now, because tomorrow just came.

Have some beer, courtesy of the Castle Bar!

@240B
@Cyber_Liberty

I'll stop by tomorrow.

You know I lived in Phoenix for 2 years working for Lockheed in Litchfield Park. (very cool. bank of a dozen networked Cray supercomputers)

And another 2 years with Motorola Aerospace in Scottsdale.(programming satellites) So I really know the area very well.
Climbed Camelback many times.

Anyway, to your point. I'll drink the Free Beer (tomorrow) when even one of these obvious felons is indicted. Until that happens, it is all just talk. Smoke and Mirrors. Dogs and Ponies. I have lost all faith that anything will ever happen to these guys.

Really too bad we lost two year with the retarded Sessions, hiding under his desk. Trump should have picked Barr from the start.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 03:12:49 am by 240B »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber_Liberty

I'll stop by tomorrow.

You know I lived in Phoenix for 2 years working for Lockheed in Litchfield Park. (very cool. bank of a dozen networked Cray supercomputers)

And another 2 years with Motorola Aerospace in Scottsdale.(programming satellites) So I really know the area very well.

Anyway, to your point. I'll drink the Free Beer (tomorrow) when even one of these obvious felons is indicted. Until that happens, it is all just talk. Smoke and Mirrors. Dogs and Ponies. I have lost all faith that anything will ever happen to these guys.

Really too bad we lost two year with the retarded Sessions, hiding under his desk. Trump should have picked Barr from the start.

I'll make a deal.  Beer today, and Champagne...later.
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

@Cyber_Liberty

I'll stop by tomorrow.

Love your posts but this last line is a HINDSIGHT post.  SESSIONS was a big supporter of TRUMP. Begged & begged for that post, then recused himself from it.  ALL ON SESSIONS.  We don't know, who will side with the ENEMY.  Even Barr is suspect now.  Who do you recommend? Maybe we can tell POTUS ahead of time?  He is too trusting, as he would not do something like that, to anyone. I am the same way. Believe people, till they show me otherwise. I would not be a creep, so why would I think like that?

I have an example. A woman at work, I thought was my friend. She was friendly and had me over to her house. Dog shows. One day she said, we should wear our mini skirts to work. She bugged me over & over again about it. So, I finally agreed.  We set the date, we BOTH would wear our mini-skirts.  Guess what happened. I asked her, why she set me up like that.  She ignored me. BITCH. The men did like my outfit that day.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I'll make a deal.  Beer today, and Champagne...later.
@Cyber_Liberty

I could do it. and Lord knows I would love to. Sincerely thank you for the offer.
You are within reach. About a full day drive (16hrs) which is no big deal for me.
Could always hop over on a short flight.
I'd have to stay the night, or a weekend to make it worth it.
I don't know. I'll think about it.
Everything is so weird right now. Prefer to wait until things settle down.
We are getting more and more normal every week.
But it is 'on the table' as they say. Hopefully sometime soon.
I'll PM you when I get a hankering to visit. Again, Thank You.
You have to wear your beekeeper hat, as a condition.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber_Liberty

I could do it. and Lord knows I would love to. Sincerely thank you for the offer.
You are within reach. About a full day drive (16hrs) which is no big deal for me.
Could always hop over on a short flight.
I'd have to stay the night, or a weekend to make it worth it.
I don't know. I'll think about it.
Everything is so weird right now. Prefer to wait until things settle down.
We are getting more and more normal every week.
But it is 'on the table' as they say. Hopefully sometime soon.
I'll PM you when I get a hankering to visit. Again, Thank You.
You have to wear your beekeeper hat, as a condition.

I have to warn you, I moved...
I will NOT comply.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Love your posts but this last line is a HINDSIGHT post.  SESSIONS was a big supporter of TRUMP. Begged & begged for that post, then recused himself from it.  ALL ON SESSIONS.  We don't know, who will side with the ENEMY.  Even Barr is suspect now.  Who do you recommend? Maybe we can tell POTUS ahead of time?  He is too trusting, as he would not do something like that, to anyone. I am the same way. Believe people, till they show me otherwise. I would not be a creep, so why would I think like that?

I have an example. A woman at work, I thought was my friend. She was friendly and had me over to her house. Dog shows. One day she said, we should wear our mini skirts to work. She bugged me over & over again about it. So, I finally agreed.  We set the date, we BOTH would wear our mini-skirts.  Guess what happened. I asked her, why she set me up like that.  She ignored me. BITCH. The men did like my outfit that day.
@LegalAmerican
He is still a big Trump supporter even now. However, it is a one way deal. Trump ordered the Sessions campaign to stop using his name and likeness in their commercials. Then, the ultimate slam, Trump endorsed Sessions Republican opponent, saying, 'the sun has set on Jeff Sessions'. If that is not a slap in face? wow - Trump is pissed.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 04:26:58 am by 240B »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@LegalAmerican
He is still a big Trump supporter even now. However, it is a one way deal. Trump ordered the Sessions campaign to stop using his name and likeness in their commercials. Then, the ultimate slam, Trump endorsed Sessions Democrat opponent, saying, 'the sun has set on Jeff Sessions'. If that is not a slap in face? wow - Trump is pissed.

Tommy Tuberville is not a Democrat, he's a Republican running against Sessions.  He did not endorse Democrat Doug Jones.
I will NOT comply.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I have to warn you, I moved...
@Cyber_Liberty

Everybody knows that. You have given so much verbal and photographic information on your home (both inside and out), your land, and your village everybody knows where you live. LOL

If it happens, and I see no reason why not, we'll work out all the details later over PM.
I'll let you know. I may be moving myself soon. But again, everything is so out of order right now it is hard to get anything done.
This office is closed, and that office is closed, and everyone is wearing masks...
I take your offer seriously. Probably sometime before the end of the year.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 04:06:06 am by 240B »

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Tommy Tuberville is not a Democrat, he's a Republican running against Sessions.  He did not endorse Democrat Doug Jones.
Thank You. My mistake. The article I read said Trump endorsed Sessions oppenent.
I incorrectly thought they were talking about a Democrat. Pie on my face now...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Thank You. My mistake. The article I read said Trump endorsed Sessions oppenent.
I incorrectly thought they were talking about a Democrat. Pie on my face now...

:beer:
I will NOT comply.