Author Topic: Democrats Gamble Everything on Dislike of Trump and Promotion of Lockdown  (Read 1220 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Democrats Gamble Everything on Dislike of Trump and Promotion of Lockdown
Epoch Times, May 6, 2020, Conrad Black

The Democrats are staking everything on their ability to turn the presidential election into the question: “Do you like Trump?” Their gamble, (and only play at this point) is that an adequate majority will reply negatively, and the Democratic nominee as the only alternative, will win.

Like film versions of World War II Allied bomber pilots returning to England from raids over Germany with flack-riddled airplanes, wings wobbling, engines sputtering, and landing gear not responding, they are gamely repeating to each other “Hang on, Carruthers, this could get a little rough.” In pursuit of this strategy, they have an excellent excuse for keeping their unfeasible candidate in his basement for medical reasons, and are espousing in unison the imbecilic mantra: “Test and trace.”
This holds that the way to fight the coronavirus is to mass-test the population and wherever an infection is discovered, to ascertain the identity of everyone the infected person has met in the last two weeks and chase them up and test them, and so forth, to the farthest corners of America. This is nonsense and anyone who thinks about it for five seconds will realize it’s nonsense, but it is the almost uniform position of the national Democratic leadership.

A virus can be dormant for a considerable time and come to life; this malady can never be eliminated until it is possible to vaccinate the whole population. Some of the governors, like Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan, will take the bullet for the team, even when the lobby of the state capitol is filled, as it was last week, with hostile demonstrators (many of them carrying sophisticated rifles in the highest Minuteman tradition).

This holds that the way to fight the coronavirus is to mass-test the population and wherever an infection is discovered, to ascertain the identity of everyone the infected person has met in the last two weeks and chase them up and test them, and so forth, to the farthest corners of America. This is nonsense and anyone who thinks about it for five seconds will realize it’s nonsense, but it is the almost uniform position of the national Democratic leadership.

A virus can be dormant for a considerable time and come to life; this malady can never be eliminated until it is possible to vaccinate the whole population. Some of the governors, like Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan, will take the bullet for the team, even when the lobby of the state capitol is filled, as it was last week, with hostile demonstrators (many of them carrying sophisticated rifles in the highest Minuteman tradition).

The entire election play-book of the Democrats, as far as can now be deduced, consists in flatly stating that Trump is corrupt and incompetent, with no or minimal elaboration, and in advocating an indefinite lock-down, while the ‘test and trace’ charade is conducted.

More: https://www.theepochtimes.com/democrats-gamble-everything-on-dislike-of-trump-and-promotion-of-lockdown_3339825.html

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Like film versions of World War II Allied bomber pilots returning to England from raids over Germany with flack-riddled airplanes, wings wobbling, engines sputtering, and landing gear not responding, they are gamely repeating to each other “Hang on, Carruthers, this could get a little rough.”

The Rats are like a stricken B-17 crash landing without benefit of landing gear, and Sloe Joe is the hapless belly-gunner in a jammed bubble.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Absalom

As incompetent and ineffectual as Biden is, he has an
Ace-in-the-Hole, as Trump is his opponent!!!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

*****rollingeyes*****

I like pie.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

@Absalom I also can't think of a more compelling reason to vote for Biden.  How freaking pathetic is it that Trump is trailing?

Offline mortarman

Of course the Dis-Loyal Opposition supports lockdown regulations. A 10 person limit ensures that Shortbus Joe will be able to continue to have campaign rallies while preventing President Trump from having any. Totally unfair.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The thing the Democrats have to fear in the next election, is that their voter base believes that they will return everything to normal and put everybody back to work. Most of the Dem voter base like things as they are now, and do not want to go back to work. They may vote for Trump just to maintain the status quo. They like the shutdown. And if Trump caused it, then Trump is their man.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline roamer_1

The thing the Democrats have to fear in the next election, is that their voter base believes that they will return everything to normal and put everybody back to work.

And they will with the greatest of ease - This bug will dry up by June. All that has to happen for this thing to go away is for the Dems and the media to stop screaming chicken little bullcrap.

Offline Absalom

@Absalom I also can't think of a more compelling reason to vote for Biden.  How freaking pathetic is it that Trump is trailing?
------------------------------
Even those w/a solitary brain cell, must grasp that Trump has been a seething Narcissist since infancy.
This triggers his compulsion to respond w/rage; to any/every comment about him that he does not
feel is sufficiently praiseworthy.
The net effect is that he makes enemies w/ease and will reap what he has sown this November.
Exhibit A are his rants/rages against FOX, the one media member that has stood by him since day one!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Even those w/a solitary brain cell, must grasp that Trump has been a seething Narcissist since infancy.
This triggers his compulsion to respond w/rage; to any/every comment about him that he does not
The net effect is that he makes enemies w/ease and will reap what he has sown this November.
Exhibit A are his rants/rages against FOX, the one media member that has stood by him since day one!

How novel! I'd never heard of those things before!
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

The American people elected someone from outside the cabal that has been running things for ages and the cabal surely doesn't like that but I DO.  I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure he remains there.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Great post @Absalom The people with single brain cells think President Trump is persecuted because he tells them "Abe Lincoln never had it so bad."  The media, the rats, and the Constitution are his excuses for failing every single promise he made on the election trail except judges and tax cuts that he took credit from other people's work (Ryan, McConnell).  The bonus is he's not just a failure as President but also as an American, and human being.

In that light a senile codger with a pleasant disposition doesn't look as bad to non-cultists.

Offline Absalom

The American people elected someone from outside the cabal that has been running things for ages and the cabal surely doesn't like that but I DO.  I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure he remains there.
-------------------------
Fair enough, as in this life, there is a tomorrow unless the Man Upstairs decides otherwise.
If Trump can find the fortitude to control his impulses, he now has an opportunity to seize
the political initiative and galvanize voters.
The Ancient Historians, Thucydides, Livy and Tacitus, extolled leaders who overcame earlier
adversity, self-inflicted or otherwise; be it military or political, yet in the end, rewarded their supporters by
successfully achieving their mutual goals.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 09:47:16 pm by Absalom »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Great post @Absalom The people with single brain cells think President Trump is persecuted because he tells them "Abe Lincoln never had it so bad."  The media, the rats, and the Constitution are his excuses for failing every single promise he made on the election trail except judges and tax cuts that he took credit from other people's work (Ryan, McConnell).  The bonus is he's not just a failure as President but also as an American, and human being.

In that light a senile codger with a pleasant disposition doesn't look as bad to non-cultists.
@Once_Ler
The media, the rats, and the Constitution are his excuses for failing every single promise he made on the election trail except judges and tax cuts that he took credit from other people's work (Ryan, McConnell).  The bonus is he's not just a failure as President but also as an American, and human being.

That made me laugh! LOL! Leaving out the Constitution (cannot imagine why you threw that in) but your statement is correct. The Dems and their media servants in the MSM have in fact used every lie and dirty trick they could come up with to sabotage everything and anything Trump has tried to accomplish. The Dems nationwide, the House, and their lapdog media acolytes, formed a Phalanx to stall, delay, block, and kill, anything Trump or anyone associated with Trump wanted to do. That is not an excuse. That is an historical fact. With the Democrats it was no longer politics, it was now a vicious war. And so, anything goes. No laws. No rules. No honor. No ethics at all.

What made me laugh is when you say Trump has failed as an American and as a Human Being. This kind of hyperbole does not damage Trump in the least. But it very much does make you look like an unserious fanatical fool. Trump has failed at being a Human Being? Really? Look in a mirror once in a while. You may not like what you see.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 01:14:35 am by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Returning from the fertile crescent, Absolom made his chops at BR by correctly calling the 2016 race for Hilary Clinton.

Right?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

What made me laugh is when you say Trump has failed as an American and as a Human Being. This kind of hyperbole does not damage Trump in the least. But it very much does make you look like an unserious fanatical fool.

I know I make it look easy, but I have cultivated that image for many years, while other Briefers were just naturally talented.

Trump has failed at being a Human Being? Really? Look in a mirror once in a while. You may not like what you see.[/font]

Ok now your starting to sound eerily like my parents, wife, children, neighbors, teachers, employers, therapists, psychics from 1-800-PSY-CHIC, and the District Attorney.
Do you want me to believe that is a coincidence?
 888blackhat 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Returning from the fertile crescent, Absolom made his chops at BR by correctly calling the 2016 race for Hilary Clinton.

Right?

@truth_seeker    :laugh:  :cool:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Absalom

Returning from the fertile crescent, Absolom made his chops at BR by correctly calling the 2016 race for Hilary Clinton.Right?
-----------------------------
I voted for Trump and hoped for the best but he's been a severe disappointment for me.

Offline LegalAmerican

WRONG. Stop talking about obama. TRUMP never rages. FOX is bought by pervert Disney and has gone LEFTY.  I am surprised how calm he is with all the lies put out there, about him.   Here is YOUR ISSUE.  LISTEN. TRUMP ENVY.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Absalom

That made me laugh! LOL! Leaving out the Constitution (cannot imagine why you threw that in) but your statement is correct. The Dems and their media servants in the MSM have in fact used every lie and dirty trick they could come up with to sabotage everything and anything Trump has tried to accomplish. The Dems nationwide, the House, and their lapdog media acolytes, formed a Phalanx to stall, delay, block, and kill, anything Trump or anyone associated with Trump wanted to do. That is not an excuse. That is an historical fact. With the Democrats it was no longer politics, it was now a vicious war. And so, anything goes. No laws. No rules. No honor. No ethics at all.
What made me laugh is when you say Trump has failed as an American and as a Human Being. This kind of hyperbole does not damage Trump in the least. But it very much does make you look like an unserious fanatical fool. Trump has failed at being a Human Being? Really? Look in a mirror once in a while. You may not like what you see.
-------------------------------
Trump's damage is self-inflicted, all of it and for very simple reasons.
* he cannot judge character as his merry-go-round nominations affirm.
* he craves adoration (love) when what leaders must generate is fear.
* he cannot distinguish between friends and enemies.
He is little more than an curiosity who will be remembered as an accident in history.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 06:15:34 pm by Absalom »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@Once-Ler
I feel the need to apologize. You know I respect you and your posts.
But that one was uncharacteristically off base.
If I was overly harsh, which maybe I was, I am sorry.
No harm was intended. Peace!

@Once-Ler
I feel the need to apologize. You know I respect you and your posts.
But that one was uncharacteristically off base.
If I was overly harsh, which maybe I was, I am sorry.
No harm was intended. Peace!
No worries. 240B.  We've had enough conversations where we saw eye to eye, and even more where we disagreed amicably, for me to know where your coming from.
I've had too many bad days myself not to accept your apology.  I know I'm not telling you things you want to hear, but it's not because I want you to feel bad about me, or yourself.
You have strong opinions, and strong love for your country, and your frustrated that I seem to reject, mock, and scorn the solutions you see so clearly.
I can relate.

I voted for Trump

Bullshit.

....   Trump is little more than an curiosity who will be remembered as a accident of history.

Well, this certainly explains why he's living rent-free in your head.   000hehehehe

Offline aligncare

Bullshit.

Yeah, I routinely donate to and vote for candidates I despise and publicly demean in great detail.

*****rollingeyes*****