Author Topic: Tell A Lie, Win A Pulitzer!  (Read 185 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tell A Lie, Win A Pulitzer!
« on: May 06, 2020, 02:20:27 pm »
 issuesinsights.com
Tell A Lie, Win A Pulitzer!
I & I Editorial Board
May 6, 2020

Maybe you missed the news that the august New York Times won yet another Pulitzer Prize, this one for its much-debunked “1619 Project.” If you didn’t, we have a question: Is there any better illustration for why Americans now hold the big media in such low esteem?

Nikole Hannah-Jones of the Times won the Pulitzer for Commentary on Monday, proving once again that the American media and its guiding institutions have continued to move far left, and that includes the Pulitzer Prize judges. Among major media, none have made the sinistral shift more determinedly than the New York Times under Executive Editor Dean Baquet.

The 1619 Project is aptly titled. It’s not journalism so much as a twisted piece of progressive propaganda that even now is being imposed on thousands of grade-school students as part of our “education” curriculum. It would be funny if it weren’t so tragically true.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2020/05/06/tell-a-lie-win-a-pulitzer/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Tell A Lie, Win A Pulitzer!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2020, 12:27:28 am »
From somewhere far below, Walter Duranty is lookin' up, smilin' and thinkin', "now that's my kinda gal..."