Author Topic: Bartiromo to Graham: You Said for Years You Would Subpoena FBI, When 'Are You Going to Do It?'  (Read 297 times)

rangerrebew

Bartiromo to Graham: You Said for Years You Would Subpoena FBI, When 'Are You Going to Do It?'
By Michael W. Chapman | May 5, 2020 | 9:57am EDT

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) has said on numerous occasions that he would subpoena FBI officials and hold hearings to get to the bottom of how the agency tried to overthrow President Donald Trump. But when challenged by FNC's Maria Bartiromo about these promises, Graham said it would have to wait until after the criminal investigation by the DOJ is completed.

On Sunday Morning Futures, host Maria Bartiromo said to Sen. Graham, "I've got to tell you though, I mean, we've been talking about this now for three years and when I first came on the scene and said, 'Look, this is a coup to take down Donald Trump, I got slammed.'"

https://cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/bartiromo-graham-you-said-years-you-would-subpoena-fbi-when-are-you-going-do

rangerrebew

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Sometimes I wonder if the same extortion squad haunting John Roberts may be paying Linzy visits too.

How many times have we been promised a bomb shell, and then it fizzles ....

I know that's a tin foil outlook, but.......
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 12:50:14 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

If the dems take control of the senate in november he won't have to worry about it anymore.