Author Topic: Biden launches letter exchange series, 'Sincerely, Joe Biden'  (Read 236 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden launches letter exchange series, 'Sincerely, Joe Biden'
By Julia Manchester - 05/05/20 11:58 AM EDT

Former Vice President Joe Biden's presidential campaign launched a new digital series featuring the presumptive nominees's response to letters received from supporters.

The series, called "Sincerely, Joe Biden," will also include supporters' letters to the former vice president.

"I received your message and appreciate you sharing your story during this anxious time in our history," Biden wrote to one supporter in a letter released first to CNN.  "Courageous, hardworking Americans motivate me every day to work to ensure that families and workers are protected as we see our way through the worst public health crisis our country has faced in generations."

The letter series appears to be an effort to show Biden's compassionate and empathetic side, which he is often lauded for by supporters.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/496146-biden-launches-letter-exchange-series-sincerely-joe-biden
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Biden launches letter exchange series, 'Sincerely, Joe Biden'
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2020, 04:22:51 pm »
Now here's a creative way to keep Biden away the cameras.   :laugh:

Offline mountaineer

Re: Biden launches letter exchange series, 'Sincerely, Joe Biden'
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2020, 01:30:49 pm »
The letter series appears to be an effort to show Biden's compassionate and empathetic side, which he is often lauded for by supporters.
Sounds like malarkey to me.  rrthree
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org