Author Topic: Trump won't allow Fauci to testify before House because it's 'a bunch of Trump haters'  (Read 489 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump won't allow Fauci to testify before House because it's 'a bunch of Trump haters'
By Brett Samuels - 05/05/20 11:02 AM EDT

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 232011)

President Trump on Tuesday said Anthony Fauci will be allowed to testify before the Senate next week, but that he would prevent the government's top infectious diseases expert from appearing before the House because he believes it's full of "Trump haters."

"The House is a set up. The House is a bunch of Trump haters," the president told reporters as he departed the White House to visit a Honeywell factory in Arizona.

"But Dr. Fauci will be testifying in front of the Senate, and he looks forward to doing that," Trump added. "But the House I will tell you, the House, they should be ashamed of themselves. And, frankly, the Democrats should be ashamed, because they don’t want us to succeed. They want us to fail so they can win an election."

The president also complained about a House oversight committee set up to review the government's response to the coronavirus pandemic, noting that some of his staunchest critics were included on the panel. He singled out Reps. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) and Carolyn Maloney (D-N.Y.).

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/496133-trump-wont-allow-fauci-to-testify-before-house-because-its-a-bunch-of
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

"The House is a set up. The House is a bunch of Trump haters,"

Can't argue the facts. Trump's right it's a set up for campaign ads.

Unfortunately, Fauci will still give the Rats something to make it seem like Trump is reckless and cost lives. Does anyone doubt his leftist leanings with his great concern about fredo's health?
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Victoria33

"The House is a set up. The House is a bunch of Trump haters,"
Can't argue the facts. Trump's right it's a set up for campaign ads.  Unfortunately, Fauci will still give the Rats something to make it seem like Trump is reckless and cost lives. Does anyone doubt his leftist leanings with his great concern about fredo's health?

Dr. Fauci and the Chris Cuomo family, and Gov. Cuomo's family, have been friends for years.  Fauci did not want his friend, Chris, to die.  I have friends who are Democrats and I do not want them to die.  My medical opinion about a disease, would be the same no matter which party was in the White House.  Documented actions were taken during this disease; I do not think Dr. Fauci would lie about actions taken and not taken during this time.

Offline PeteS in CA

Well down the linked article, "Fauci is slated to appear before the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee for a coronavirus-related hearing on May 12." The committee actually has to do with Fauci's area of expertise, Health. The House committee that wanted him is some sort of finance committee, i.e. irrelevant to Fauci's area of expertise. IOW, the House was either trying to waste Fauci's time, or trying to trick him into saying something pretzellatable by Hate-Trumpers.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

Dr. Fauci and the Chris Cuomo family, and Gov. Cuomo's family, have been friends for years.  Fauci did not want his friend, Chris, to die.  I have friends who are Democrats and I do not want them to die.  My medical opinion about a disease, would be the same no matter which party was in the White House.  Documented actions were taken during this disease; I do not think Dr. Fauci would lie about actions taken and not taken during this time.

Maybe Fauci was more interested in his 'research' than avoiding this pandemic.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,400728.msg2204737/topicseen.html#msg2204737

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bilo

Maybe your opinion, but that never holds true for the left.

Offline Absalom

-----------------------------
Wanna bet these images appear in the fall campaign?
When hate is the topic, Trump w/his big mouth is
right there to stir the pot; as predictable as 2+2.

Offline bilo

Maybe Fauci was more interested in his 'research' than avoiding this pandemic.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,400728.msg2204737/topicseen.html#msg2204737

I think your assessment of Fauci is pretty solid. He was among those telling the POTUS that millions would die and then at press briefings, or in interviews, slyly commenting that opening up too soon would be bad and refused to support possible treatments until studies were completed even though there was ample evidence that the treatments were beneficial and posed little or no risk to the patients. 

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Does anyone believe the democrat committee(s) investigating the President's leadership on the pandemic response will NOT be a setup?

Anyone?

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.