Author Topic: An ER doctor’s infuriating walk through Central Park  (Read 488 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
An ER doctor’s infuriating walk through Central Park

And everywhere he now looked in the sun-splashed heart of the COVID-19 epicenter, he saw throngs of people ignoring social distancing as they milled about and relaxed amidst the trees and lawns, many without masks. He took it as a deep insult.

“It’s a slap in the face,” Gilman said. “It really is. I can’t explain it any other way. It struck me as very selfish and not in touch with the reality.”
Gilman served as a Navy Corpsman in Iraq in 2004 and he considers the pandemic to be another, more deadly kind of war, in which more than 18,000 New Yorkers have died in eight weeks.

“That’s twice the American dead in Afghanistan and Iraq,” he said. “That’s insane, right? And people are suntanning and picnicking with wine and cheese in Central Park.”

https://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2020/05/er-doctors-infuriating-walk-central-park/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: An ER doctor’s infuriating walk through Central Park
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2020, 04:19:07 am »
IDIOT.  Why was he there?  I support all those people getting their VITAMIN  D which fights the virus. This doc is an azzhole.

Another control freak, probably demon-rat.  I make the decisions with my body.  Not the doctors. They can't stand it. lol

Why happened to:  my body, my choice? 

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline dancer

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2020, 08:57:35 am »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
#DeepState Fauci knew about Hydroxychloraquine as a cure for the Coronavirus in 2005.  He is in on the China/Soros/Gates 666 Vaccine.  Gave $7+ million of our tax dollars to the Wuhan Lab.  Birx is connected as well.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2020, 05:16:47 pm »
If they went through with it, NYC started disinfecting subway cars and buses daily this week, instead of every three days. I FB-talked with a friend in Orange County, CA who is a bus driver. OC disinfects its buses daily (and probably has been for some time), and their buses are less heavily used.

I went to the store for groceries and was mildly amazed at some I saw there. I saw a couple of people with bandanas, which are all but useless (fold it over several times, blow through it, and notice how much air passes right through it!). Unless they have real filter material, those homemade masks - I saw a couple of those - are little better than a fashion statement. And then there was the lady whose nose was not under the mask, 22222frying pan .
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 05:21:41 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2020, 05:28:24 pm »
And yet you see the infection rate dropping like a rock, regardless. Sorry that Mr. Gilman is upset we're not cooped up in apartment buildings breathing shared air.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2020, 12:38:40 am »
j. myrle wrote:
"And yet you see the infection rate dropping like a rock, regardless."

Some numbers from CT:

Date   Infect     Daily   Deaths    Daily
            Total       Inc      Total       Inc
4/28     26,312   315     2,089     77
4/29     26,767   455     2,168     79
4/30     27,700   933     2,257     89
5/1      28,764    1,064  2,339     82
5/2      29,287    523      2,436     97
5/3      29,973    686      2,495     59
5/4      30,173    200      2,556     61
5/5      30,621    448      2,633     77

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2020, 09:40:58 am »
j. myrle wrote:
"And yet you see the infection rate dropping like a rock, regardless."

Some numbers from CT:

Date   Infect     Daily   Deaths    Daily
            Total       Inc      Total       Inc
4/28     26,312   315     2,089     77
4/29     26,767   455     2,168     79
4/30     27,700   933     2,257     89
5/1      28,764    1,064  2,339     82
5/2      29,287    523      2,436     97
5/3      29,973    686      2,495     59
5/4      30,173    200      2,556     61
5/5      30,621    448      2,633     77

Is Central Park in Connecticut?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Applewood

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2020, 11:50:15 am »
I went to the store for groceries and was mildly amazed at some I saw there. I saw a couple of people with bandanas, which are all but useless (fold it over several times, blow through it, and notice how much air passes right through it!). Unless they have real filter material, those homemade masks - I saw a couple of those - are little better than a fashion statement. And then there was the lady whose nose was not under the mask, 22222frying pan .

Years ago during some other epidemic or pandemic,  I read that ordinary masks don't really prevent the spread of infection.  Maybe the professional grade (N95?) masks do, but those go to health care professionals; we ordinary people can't get them.  Early on during this virus pandemic, I read and heard experts say face coverings don't work.  All of a sudden, the CDC says, wear a mask and the state rulers made them mandatory.    If I had my druthers, I wouldn't wear any facial covering at all, but in some places if I don't have a face covering, I can't get in.  So I wear a mask under protest.  LOL

One of the problems with bandanas and at least some of these non-professional grade masks is that, unless they have a hard piece at the top for the wearer to pinch around the nose, the mask is going to slip.  I had a couple of disposable masks with that piece and the mask stayed in place more or less.  But the reusable masks I found don't have that piece.  So periodically I have to readjust the mask when it slips.  Perhaps the woman you saw with the mask under her nose had a similar problem. 

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2020, 02:32:01 pm »
There are varying degrees of protection, ranging from bandanas that protect no one to N95 masks that offer considerable protection, if worn correctly. Re the latter, I would have to shave my beard to get the full protection of an N95.

The masks I've been using are short of N95, but are antiviral. And I do have NIOSH N95 masks.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.