Author Topic: Bombshell Flynn files helping Durham build 'serious case'  (Read 367 times)

rangerrebew

Bombshell Flynn files helping Durham build 'serious case'
« on: May 04, 2020, 07:16:35 pm »
https://www.wnd.com/2020/05/bombshell-flynn-files-helping-durham-build-serious-case/

Bombshell Flynn files helping Durham build 'serious case'
Communicating 'daily' with Barr about probe of Obama FBI, DOJ
Art Moore By Art Moore
Published May 1, 2020 at 8:14pm

The files unsealed this week in the Michael Flynn case showing FBI officials discussed trying to get the former national security adviser to lie are bolstering the "serious case" the Justice Department is building against FBI and DOJ officials who carried out a counter-intelligence "Russia collusion" probe of the Trump campaign in 2016.

Sources who spoke to Fox News said charges could be justified against officials, and Attorney General Bill Barr is speaking regularly with U.S. Attorney John Durham, who is leading the investigation.

https://www.wnd.com/2020/05/bombshell-flynn-files-helping-durham-build-serious-case/
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 07:19:06 pm by MOD8 »

Offline MOD8

Re: Bombshell Flynn files helping Durham build 'serious case'
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2020, 07:19:35 pm »
Edited Title

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2020, 03:09:47 am »
Well I will believe it when I see it.  This sounds like Q news.  Trumps getting ready to expose deep state.....la, la, la.

I have been watching.  My initial reaction was why did he plead guilty?  My best guess was to protect someone else.  I think that our law enforcement agencies need to have the support of the country and its citizens.  The FBI is supposed to keep us safe, but with Trump there has been that black cloud of corruption.  If it is corrupt I will applaud this coming out and hopefully they will be held accountable.

But for now this sounds like Q rhetoric.  And we have heard these things many times before.  Keeps you on the edge of your seats.  How will Trump expose...…..When will Hillary go to jail......
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2020, 03:48:16 am »
Well I will believe it when I see it.  This sounds like Q news.  Trumps getting ready to expose deep state.....la, la, la.

I have been watching.  My initial reaction was why did he plead guilty?  My best guess was to protect someone else.  I think that our law enforcement agencies need to have the support of the country and its citizens.  The FBI is supposed to keep us safe, but with Trump there has been that black cloud of corruption.  If it is corrupt I will applaud this coming out and hopefully they will be held accountable.

But for now this sounds like Q rhetoric.  And we have heard these things many times before.  Keeps you on the edge of your seats.  How will Trump expose...…..When will Hillary go to jail......

To me it's just another day of "Free Beer, Tomorrow."  Barnyard animals will fly in formation before we'll ever see anything bad happen to the Feebs that set Flynn up.  What do you suppose will happen if the Clinton Judge Sullivan rules that Flynn can't back out of the plea bargain, even with Powell's new evidence?  Considering some of the rulings so far, I am expecting anything from him.  No bets to be made here. 

Except this:  I think he'll get a Pardon before he can ever be locked up.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2020, 04:38:06 am »
Is the Durham investigation still going?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2020, 04:51:51 am »
Is the Durham investigation still going?

I dunno.  I won't know in a couple of months, either.   :whistle:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: