Author Topic: Trump Snaps On MSNBC’s ‘Psycho’ Joe Scarborough, Calls For Investigation Into ‘Long Overdue Florida  (Read 337 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Justin Caruso
Contributor
May 04, 2020 8:54 AM ET

President Donald Trump once again took aim Monday morning at MSNBC anchor Joe Scarborough over an old conspiracy theory about the death of one of his congressional interns, calling him a “psycho.”

“‘Concast’ should open up a long overdue Florida Cold Case against Psycho Joe Scarborough,” Trump said.

“I know him and Crazy Mika well, used them beautifully in the last Election, dumped them nicely, and will state on the record that he is ‘nuts’. Besides, bad ratings! #OPENJOECOLDCASE.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/04/trump-snaps-msnbc-morning-joe-psycho-florida-intern/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘I Ask That You Get Checked Out’: Scarborough Rips Into Trump After President Calls For Investigation Into MSNBC Host’s Dead Intern
https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/04/joe-scarborough-rips-donald-trump-tweet-lori-klausutis-dead-intern/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.