Author Topic: Trump's Strategy Against Biden So 'Brilliant' No Consultant Would Ever Suggest It  (Read 299 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Election 2020
Trump's Strategy Against Biden So 'Brilliant' No Consultant Would Ever Suggest It
By Tyler O'Neil May 02, 2020 4:57 PM EST

After presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden repeatedly condemned sexually assaulting former staffer Tara Reade on Friday, President Donald Trump gave a rather curious response. Trump told Biden to “fight it,” saying he knew what it was like to be falsely accused. In fact, the president even said he was “sticking up for” his Democratic opponent.

Dilbert creator Scott Adams insisted this move was brilliant: a kill-shot “so perfect” no strategist could ever have thought it up – it has the Trump master-touch.

“I would just say to Joe Biden, ‘Just go out and fight it,'” Trump said in a podcast interview with Dan Bongino. “He’s going to have to make his own decision, I’m not going to be telling him what to do. Biden is going to have to go out and fight his own battles.”

Then Trump identified himself with Biden. “I’ve been falsely accused by people that I’ve never even seen, I’ve never even seen many of these people. And some of these people, I met them – zero interest, Okay? Like zero,” the president said.

more
https://pjmedia.com/election/tyler-o-neil/2020/05/02/387677-n387677
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
With Trump you never know if this is nine dimensional chess or not.......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

With Trump you never know if this is nine dimensional chess or not.......
I know it's not.  Biden announced he was going on Morning Joe to deny the charges and just hours after he fought against the accusation, Trumpy the Clown advised Biden to fight and added #MeToo.  This ploy fooled nobody but his most gullible cultists, and the propagandists who make money off their gullibility.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 08:25:40 pm by Once-Ler »

Online corbe

Biden could just buy Tara off,  I think the going rate is $130K+  *

* requires an intermediator like your Lawyer and some guy name Pecker.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.