Author Topic: 'Over 600,000 dead': Biden adds extra zero to US coronavirus death toll  (Read 288 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Over 600,000 dead': Biden adds extra zero to US coronavirus death toll
by Dominick Mastrangelo
 | May 03, 2020 10:45 AM

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden misspoke when talking about the number of people who have died from the coronavirus in the United States.

"Over 600,000 dead, many of them are people who are those workers, those nurses, doctors, some of them, because they have put themselves in a position to save other people's lives, protect the rest of society," Biden said Thursday on MSNBC. "And we talk about that number like 600 plus thousand people ..."

Host Joe Scarborough interrupted Biden, correcting him by saying, "60,000."

"Yeah, 60,000," Biden responded. "I misspoke ... over 60,000 dead."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/over-600-000-dead-biden-adds-extra-zero-to-us-coronavirus-death-toll
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Speaking of zeros, just watch the national debt if he gets in.  $25T will become $250T in no time.

Slow Joe's axiom of 10X.  :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

As long as he's exaggerating death tolls, why not just make it "over 6,000,000,000,000,000 dead?"
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Nobody really pays much attention to the accuracy of what ol' white "double digit" Joe says, anyway...