Author Topic: Amash says running as a third party candidate won't tip election to Trump  (Read 329 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Amash says running as a third party candidate won't tip election to Trump
By Rebecca Klar - 05/03/20 10:39 AM EDT

Rep. Justin Amash (I-Mich.) defended his decision to run as a third party candidate in the November election, denying that he would play a "spoiler role" and tip the election toward President Trump.

“We don't know how the additional candidate changes a race, it's too impossible to figure out. There’s too many calculations involved,” Amash said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

“The most important thing is we have a ballot. If you want to vote for someone you vote for that person,” Amash added.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/495855-amash-claims-running-as-a-third-party-candidate-wont-hurt-biden
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
???

Not knowing the traction of his candidacy, but a strong Libertarian showing would tend to more hurt Trump IMO.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

???

Not knowing the traction of his candidacy, but a strong Libertarian showing would tend to more hurt Trump IMO.

This is the objective of the candidate and anyone who votes for him. 

It's a win-win for them ... not only is Trump gone, but when Biden wins and the last remaining vestiges of a free and prosperous America disappear, this same group will blame Donald Trump for losing.    Yes, they are *this* effed up.