Author Topic: Chicago Mayor: Quarantine Scofflaws “Will be Arrested and Taken to Jail, Period”…  (Read 791 times)

rangerrebew

Mayor Threatens “We’re Watching You” After Police Bust Up House Parties During Strict Coronavirus Lockdown
May 3, 2020

Mayor Lori Lightfoot has kept Chicago in a solid lockdown since mid-March, but the people of the city are getting cabin fever.

They want to get out to see friends so they are ignoring the lockdown put in place by the mayor. After a video of a large house party in the city went viral last week, Mayor Lightfoot is threatening offenders with punishment:

“The time for educating people into compliance is over. Don’t be stupid. Don’t come out. Don’t advertise on social media. We’re watching you, and we are going to take decisive action.”

https://100percentfedup.com/mayor-threatens-were-watching-you-after-police-bust-up-house-parties-during-strict-coronavirus-lockdown/

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chicago Mayor: Quarantine Scofflaws “Will be Arrested and Taken to Jail, Period”…
Posted on May 3, 2020   by sundance

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot announced on Saturday that she is instructing the police superintendent to cite, arrest and jail all non-compliant residents who permit gatherings and parties in their residence. Failing to comply with the stay-at-home orders and maintain social distancing will no longer be met with a warning.

Police are authorized to deliver citations, conduct immediate arrests and potentially jail any non-compliant resident in the city of Chicago.

“This is how it is going to be: We will shut you down, we will cite you, and if we need to, we will arrest you and we will take you to jail,” Mayor Lightfoot said.  “If you act like a criminal, and if you violate the law, and if you refuse to do what is necessary to save lives in this city in the middle of a pandemic we will take you to jail, period.”

more w/video
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/05/03/chicago-mayor-quarantine-scofflaws-will-be-arrested-and-taken-to-jail-period/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

The event that triggered this was a house party with, IIRC, several hundred attendees. I think prosecutions should have preceded this threat, but the context is necessary to understand her threat.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The event that triggered this was a house party with, IIRC, several hundred attendees. I think prosecutions should have preceded this threat, but the context is necessary to understand her threat.

I wonder how long it will take to decry the large numbers of specific demographics who get arrested and taken to jail?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I wonder how long it will take to decry the large numbers of specific demographics who get arrested and taken to jail?

Sometmes questions answer themselves.     :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I worry that the city folks will have immunity to the Chi Virus sooner than the country folks and will use it to their advantage.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Gee, where is one of the easiest locations to spread this virus? In jail, of course!
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

rangerrebew

Dictatorial Democrat Chicago mayor threatens anyone who disobeys lockdown: ‘We will shut you down, we will take you to jail’
By Geller Report Staff - on May 3, 2020

More tyranny from the Democrat Party. They are rapidly eroding our liberties with impunity. This must be fought. Protests are not good enough. Americans who value our way of life must make the tyrannical Democrat Party pay at the ballot box in November. #Trump2020! #GOP2020!

Chicago mayor threatens anyone who disobeys lockdown: ‘We will shut you down, we will take you to jail’

‘We are not playing games. We mean business, and we will shut this down one way or another’

By The Blaze, May 3, 2020

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot threatened to issue citations and even arrest anyone who violated stay-at-home orders. Lightfoot issued a strong warning to her constituents who don’t comply with the lockdown orders during a COVID-19 press conference on Saturday.

https://gellerreport.com/2020/05/chicago-autocrat-dictator.html/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Dictatorial Democrat Chicago mayor threatens anyone who disobeys lockdown: ‘We will shut you down, we will take you to jail’
By Geller Report Staff - on May 3, 2020

Anyone want to tell me how this is not martial law?  Watch for more of the same as time passes.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.