Author Topic: APPALLING: Democrat Nancy Pelosi Gives “Boys Will Be Boys” Excuse For Joe Biden Sexual Assault Alle  (Read 267 times)

rangerrebew

APPALLING: Democrat Nancy Pelosi Gives “Boys Will Be Boys” Excuse For Joe Biden Sexual Assault Allegation

by DCWhispers | Apr 30, 2020 | DC Whispers
Yikes.
Liberals and conservatives have finally found common ground in what has become their shared (and rightful) outrage over this shockingly out-of-touch dismissal by Democrat House Speaker Nancy who shrugged off increasingly serious allegations of a brutal sexual assault against a young female staffer by then-Senator Joe Biden in the 1990’s by simply stating, “Joe Biden is Joe Biden” and then going on to say she was proud to have publicly endorsed Biden for president.
Bill Cosby is Bill Cosby.
Harvey Weinstein is Harvey Weinstein.
Joe Biden is Joe Biden…

When can we boot Pelosi out of the office? She can live in one of her fridges, she’ll be fine.

— Lulukins (@lulukins646) April 30, 2020

https://dcwhispers.com/appalling-democrat-nancy-pelosi-gives-boys-will-be-boys-excuse-for-joe-biden-sexual-assault-allegation/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
APPALLING: Democrat Nancy Pelosi Gives “Boys Will Be Boys” Excuse For Joe Biden Sexual Assault Allegation

Added on more fact that this is criminally beyond a double standard.  (And not wanting to be over-graphic).

* Kavannaugh's alleged event did not include penetration, Joe's did
* Kavannaugh was 18, and allegedly was intoxicated.  Joe was 51, in additon a work location as a subordinate (allegedly was in the Senate offices), and likely sober, much more inferring premeditation.
* Pelosi's comments on Kavannaugh amounted to professional lynching, with slow Joe she is basically endorsing his actions.

This bitch is beyond disgusting.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
It is fun to crow about the blatant hypocrisy,  but in the end this just brings Biden down to Trump's level.   

What a choice the two parties have given us this year.  The politicians are grabbing us all by the *****. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It is fun to crow about the blatant hypocrisy,  but in the end this just brings Biden down to Trump's level.   

What a choice the two parties have given us this year.  The politicians are grabbing us all by the *****.

Yes, because Trump saying he could grab somebody there is the full-scale equivalent of actually grabbing somebody there.  Gotcha.  Down to Trump's level. *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online LMAO

Biden is innocent until proven guilty.  And, I believe as the accused, Biden is afforded the benefit of the doubt for now

But it’s hard  when you’re being accused of sexual  assault when you and your party have made statements that we have to believe women.

That is probably one of the most disturbing aspects of this. Is that #MeToo  was  only used to get rid of men in power that the organization or the DNC didn’t  care for.

But, I do agree that our choices for president this year are not entirely impressive

« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 02:56:18 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Biden is innocent until proven guilty.  And, I believe as the accused, Biden is afforded the benefit of the doubt for now

100% agree, but you do also realize that the dims have set the narrative and standard after the Kavannaugh hearings?

Do we allow the dims to perpetuate a double standard?  Sorry, but the Rubicon has been crossed.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online LMAO

100% agree, but you do also realize that the dims have set the narrative and standard after the Kavannaugh hearings?

Do we allow the dims to perpetuate a double standard?  Sorry, but the Rubicon has been crossed.

And I don’t disagree. Wasn’t it Alinsky that said to force your enemy to live by their own rules?

The media and the Democrats cannot cover for Biden forever. Mika Brzezinski’s interview with him was the first shot and he handled it poorly
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy