Author Topic: Tara Reade tells AP Biden complaint did not explicitly detail assault, harassment  (Read 557 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tara Reade tells AP Biden complaint did not explicitly detail assault, harassment
By J. Edward Moreno - 05/02/20 04:12 PM EDT

Tara Reade, a former Senate staffer who has alleged she was sexually assaulted by former Vice President Joe Biden, told The Associated Press that the complaint she filed 27 years ago did not explicitly accuse the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee of sexual harassment or assault.

“I remember talking about him wanting me to serve drinks because he liked my legs and thought I was pretty and it made me uncomfortable,” Reade told the AP on Friday. “I know that I was too scared to write about the sexual assault.”

Reade, who previously said she filed a sexual harassment complaint against Biden, said “uncomfortable” was the main word she used in her complaint and noted she was fearful of retaliation. Reade said she intended to report the harassment and assault but “chickened out.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/495815-tara-reade-says-biden-complaint-was-limited-i-know-i-was-too-scared-to
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
No evidence except for hearsay...case closed
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
No evidence except for hearsay...case closed

Wow, that 180 gave us all whiplash.  Wonder how much the payoff was?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden asks secretary of Senate to locate Tara Reade complaint
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,400402.0.html

Never ask unless you know the answer....Biden knew there was no record of it...case closed
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

This woman does have some credibility issues.

The problem Biden and the Democrats have is they insisted we believe all woman.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She could say anything she wants to about what's in the complaint, because she knows it's been shredded.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
But Reade is suggesting that even if the report surfaces, it would not corroborate her assault allegations because she chose not to detail them at the time.

According to a transcript of her 2019 interview with the AP, Reade said: “They have this counseling office or something, and I think I walked in there once, but then I chickened out.” She made a similar statement in a second interview with AP that same day, according to written notes from the interview.

Reade: 'I didn't use sexual harassment' in Biden complaint
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ap-exclusive-harassment-assault-absent-in-biden-complaint/ar-BB13w8Em?ocid=spartanntp
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tara Reade pushes back on AP report, calls to 'retract' headline about Biden complaint
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

EXCLUSIVE: Tara Reade slammed The Associated Press on Saturday for its framing of a story regarding her Senate personnel complaint she filed against her former boss Joe Biden, calling for the news outlet to "retract" its headline.

The AP ran an exclusive on Saturday with the initial headline, "Harassment, assault absent in Biden complaint." The report details how she recalled using language like "uncomfortable" and "retaliation" instead of the term "sexual harassment."

"This is false," Reade had tweeted in response to a tweet from AP Politics, which read: "Tara Reade says a Senate report she filed against Joe Biden didn’t refer to sexual harassment or assault."

Reade later told Fox News that the "story itself is correct" but that the headline is "wrong."

An Associated Press spokesperson told Fox News that it "stands by its story."

"I do not know what is on the form until we see it. I filed a sexual harassment complaint and included retaliation," Reade said.

Reade said she told The AP that she had filed an "intake form" regarding sexual harassment but did not disclose the alleged sexual assault in the complaint.

"I asked AP to retract [the] headline," Reade told Fox News.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/tara-reade-associated-press-biden-complaint
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AP Admits Not Reporting, Deleting Tara Reade 2019 Interview Detailing Charges Against Joe Biden

Penny Starr2 May 202051
4:44

The Associated Press reported on Saturday it interviewed Tara Reade Friday about her allegations that former Vice President and presumptive 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden sexually assaulted her in the 1990s when she was an aide in his Senate office but buried that the outlet failed to report on its interviews with Reade in 2019, when she first made public her dealings with Biden.

“The AP declined to publish details of the 2019 interviews at the time because reporters were unable to corroborate her allegations, and aspects of her story contradicted other reporting,” the report said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/02/ap-admits-not-reporting-deleting-tara-reade-2019-interview-detailing-charges-against-joe-biden/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
taratweets ( Alexandra Tara Reade)
@ReadeAlexandra
·
25m
Correct and the headline was quite misleading. I filed the intake form regarding sexual harassment and retaliation however that was articulated on form in 1993.
 I filed with Senate Personnel. Perhaps Joe Biden knows where that form is located. Ask him.
Support the USO

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I wonder if this was planned by the Democrats?  Seems very funny that she would retract now.   But Trump already released a campaign ad about it.

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/05/01/right-over-the-target-trump-campaign-drops-a-bomb-ad-on-joe-biden-over-the-sexual-assault-allegations/

Politics are dirty.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Perhaps she forgot about the 2 digit insertion until 27 years later?