Author Topic: Marianne Williamson’s dead campaign still spending cash, but stiffing vendors  (Read 437 times)

Offline mountaineer

Marianne Williamson’s dead campaign still spending cash, but stiffing vendors
By Jon Levine
May 2, 2020 | 4:29pm

Marianne Williamson is facing a powerful new dark psychic force — campaign debt.

The New Age author’s presidential campaign committee still owes $238,180 to various election vendors, some of whom now say she is trying to renege on the payments. Williamson suspended her campaign in January 2020.

“She’s not paying us,” Jennifer Marshall, co-founder of Next Digital Connection, told The Post. “We are a very small business, and we will be totally and utterly bankrupted if she doesn’t pay her bill.” ...

Unlike many of the other 2020 candidates, Williamson seems to be leaving some creditors high and dry while living large, burning through what remains of her campaign cash.

In January, February and March, Williamson spent roughly $490,000 — $1,930 in charges to the five-star ultra luxe InterContinental Willard hotel in Washington, D.C; and at least another $5,771 in expenditures to other high-end spots in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills and New York City — almost all after she officially suspended her campaign. ...

New York Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, she's a Democrat...

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Well, she's a Democrat...

:silly:

She should fit right in with the main dimocratic principle.....

Spend other peoples money without results or accountability
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Such an airhead, she really ought to be the face of the party.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Marianne Williamson’s dead campaign still spending cash, but stiffing vendors
By Jon Levine
May 2, 2020 | 4:29pm

Marianne Williamson is facing a powerful new dark psychic force — campaign debt.

The New Age author’s presidential campaign committee still owes $238,180 to various election vendors, some of whom now say she is trying to renege on the payments. Williamson suspended her campaign in January 2020.

“She’s not paying us,” Jennifer Marshall, co-founder of Next Digital Connection, told The Post. “We are a very small business, and we will be totally and utterly bankrupted if she doesn’t pay her bill.” ...

People told me she wasn't presidential enough.

Offline mountaineer

This thread was about Williamson.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

This thread was about Williamson.

Yes.  She ran for the Democrat nomination for candidate for President against our current President.  Interestingly all of the Democrats spent most of their stage time arguing against our current President.

I bolded and underlined the words "renege on the payments" because I found them very much presidential like the stories about our current President's campaign and business practices.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 01:48:13 am by Once-Ler »