Author Topic: Just like that ‘Me Too’ goes out the window, ‘I believe Biden’ trends because ‘that’s who Democrats  (Read 381 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Just like that ‘Me Too’ goes out the window, ‘I believe Biden’ trends because ‘that’s who Democrats are’
May 1, 2020 | Frieda Powers

It seems the commitment to “believe all women” has gone by the wayside for Democrats who are bent on standing behind former Vice President Joe Biden.

As the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee personally addressed sexual assault allegations made by former Senate staffer Tara Reade for the first time, Democrats fell in line behind him and effectively turned their backs on the explosive #MeToo Movement.

The hashtag #IBelieveBiden began trending on Twitter soon after Biden’s appearance on MSNBC where he adamantly pushed back against the accusation and the obvious double standard in how Democrats treated the allegations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh during his nomination process in 2018.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/05/01/just-like-that-me-too-goes-out-the-window-i-believe-biden-trends-because-thats-who-democrats-are-915722
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
C'mon folks...
Who here EVER took that "me too" b.s. seriously?
Really...?

« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 12:57:32 am by Fishrrman »

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Applewood

What I find funny is that there are some who defended Roy Moore and Justice Kavanaugh when they were  accused of "sexual misconduct," but now Miss Reade's accusations against Biden.  In all of these cases the claims have been made decades after the alleged incidents occurred and there is no tangible evidence to support the accusations made.  So we are supposed to support the accused only if he is "one of ours," but believe the accuser if the accused is on the other side.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What I find funny is that there are some who defended Roy Moore and Justice Kavanaugh when they were  accused of "sexual misconduct," but now Miss Reade's accusations against Biden.  In all of these cases the claims have been made decades after the alleged incidents occurred and there is no tangible evidence to support the accusations made.  So we are supposed to support the accused only if he is "one of ours," but believe the accuser if the accused is on the other side.

To agree with that, I'd have to assume everybody either "did it" or "didn't do it," simultaneously if necessary.  God gave us brains to determine who is what. The power to discriminate.  To reason.

Your post, for example, implies Kavanaugh, Moore, Biteme and Clinton are all either guilty as charged or innocent as the driven snow.  I'm not prepared to become a simpleton in order to believe that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: