Author Topic: Nolte: Tara Reade Is Joe Biden’s Eighth Accuser  (Read 256 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: Tara Reade Is Joe Biden’s Eighth Accuser
« on: May 01, 2020, 05:58:08 pm »
John Nolte 1 May 2020

Tara Reade is Joe Biden’s eighth accuser, not his first, not his only. The fake news media want you to believe Reade is Biden’s only accuser, and that’s because there is no lie the media will not tell to protect the presumptive Democrat nominee.

But seven other women — seven! — none of them Republicans, have accused Joe Biden of everything from sexual assault to unwanted kissing to inappropriate touching.

Tara Reade

Reade claims Biden sexually assaulted in a hallway while she was working for him in 1993. According to Reade, Biden pinned her against a wall, shoved his hands up her skirt, and his fingers into her vagina. Reade has no fewer than five contemporaneous witnesses who say Reade told them about the assault at or near the time it happened. There is also video of Reade’s anguished mother calling into a 1993 edition of CNN’s Larry King Live desperately seeking advice for her daughter’s problems with a “prominent senator. ”

Biden denies the allegation but is refusing to open his archives at the University of Delaware where a copy of Reade’s sexual harassment complaint might be filed.

Tara Reade is a lifelong Democrat.

Lucy Flores

Last year, Flores, a former Nevada Assemblywoman, accused Biden touching and kissing her:

I felt two hands on my shoulders. I froze. “Why is the vice-president of the United States touching me?” I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself, “I didn’t wash my hair today and the vice-president of the United States is smelling it. And also, what in the actual bleep? Why is the vice-president of the United States smelling my hair?” He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head.

Flores is a Democrat.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/01/nolte-tara-reade-is-joe-bidens-eighth-accuser/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

Re: Nolte: Tara Reade Is Joe Biden’s Eighth Accuser
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2020, 09:26:55 pm »
BKMK
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online corbe

Re: Nolte: Tara Reade Is Joe Biden’s Eighth Accuser
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2020, 09:43:41 pm »
Woman Claims Biden Sexually Harassed Her When She Was 14 Years Old by Complimenting Her Breasts

by Colin Kalmbacher | 2:28 pm, May 1st, 2020

Eva Murry, March 2020. 

A woman says she was sexually harassed by presumptive Democratic Party presidential nominee Joe Biden when she was 14 years old.

The woman, Eva Murry, told Law&Crime that Biden complimented her on the size of her breasts at the First State Gridiron Dinner & Show in 2008, a long-running roast of and party for politicians, journalists and prominent business figures held each year in Delaware. Murry says she remembers the event occurring sometime around May of that year.

One friend and her sister said that Murry told her details of the alleged incident more or less immediately after it happened. Four other friends of Murry’s said they were told about the incident, with the same details, between two and three years after it originally occurred.

<..snip..>

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/woman-claims-biden-sexually-harassed-her-when-she-was-14-years-old-by-complimenting-her-breasts/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.