Author Topic: ‘Why Are They Under Seal?’ Tara Reade Calls For Release Of Biden’s Senate Records  (Read 342 times)

rangerrebew

‘Why Are They Under Seal?’ Tara Reade Calls For Release Of Biden’s Senate Records
By Eric A. Blair
Published April 28, 2020 at 3:00pm

She’s not going away.

While the mainstream media has barely covered Tara Reade’s allegations that then-Sen. Biden sexually assaulted her when she worked for him as a 29-year-old staffer — and top TV talking heads like CNN’s Anderson Cooper refuse to ask the presumptive presidential nominee about the claims — Reade is upping her game.

Reade is calling on Biden to release the records from his 36 years as a senator, which are currently inaccessible to the public and are kept at the University of Delaware, Fox News reports.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/seal-tara-reade-calls-release-bidens-senate-records/

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Why is ANY politician allowed to hide the record of his service from the people he allegedly worked for?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Why is ANY politician allowed to hide the record of his service from the people he allegedly worked for?

Add that question to the long list of obscenities our politicians have afforded themselves today.

I'm more convinced than ever the louder a person shrieks about civil rights of any kind the more likely they personally are of routinely violating them, either in thought or in deed.

Offline Mesaclone

I'm really not all that interested in those particular records...its astronomically unlikely that Biden would have put anything indicative of a sexual harassment event into such a permanent legacy storage. I think this is a chimera in which the press and media chat this thing up...then there's some sort of "fine, we'll let someone look at the records" response after much foot dragging. Then, someone finally gets to look and finds nothing...and the Left declares the whole thing a hoax and says "See, we told you all along there was no there there.".

This is a game to these people and they play it fairly well...with a fully complicit media. The hypocrisy is epic, but we as folks who DO want to know the truth should not fall into the trap of thinking "if only we could see these Biden records" we'd find some sort of smoking gun. We won't find it that way...and I think its just a set up for a false exoneration.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Damned good question, sir.

(national security, okay--sexual misconduct, nope)
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Victoria33

Official Senate Records are in the National Archive and are accessible.  If a claim was made against Biden, it would be there.

Records at the University are records of his positions on various matters, no personnel records are there.  They are closed so Republicans can't get them and take things out of context.  When the campaign is over, these will be opened again.