Author Topic: Dem Senator Claims Biden Exonerated By ‘New York Times and Washington Post’ Of Sexual Assault Charge  (Read 419 times)

rangerrebew

Dem Senator Claims Biden Exonerated By ‘New York Times and Washington Post’ Of Sexual Assault Charge
April 30, 2020 Baxter Dmitry News, US 8 Comments

“[Biden] and his campaign urged that these allegations be fully investigated. They have been,” Coons said Wednesday on MSNBC’s Meet the Press Daily, while expecting Americans to believe the media is independent, unbiased and trustworthy.

“The New York Times, the Washington Post, the Associated Press have dedicated weeks of reporters’ time to digging in, calling people, contacting people, researching. And they all three have concluded that there was no substance to these allegations.“

The Times disagreed strongly with the Biden campaign’s assessment that the paper’s investigation refuted Reade’s claim of assault.

https://newspunch.com/dem-senator-claims-biden-exonerated-new-york-times-washington-post-sexual-assault-charge/

rangerrebew

Surely this guy is in line for the Supreme Court based on his knowledge of the power of "evidence."  No surer sources can be found than the NY Slimes or WaPo. :3:

Offline EdinVA

And all this time I thought the judicial system determined guilt or innocence..

Offline aligncare

Nah, America’s fate, its continued survival as a nation of free people, is in the hands of crusading Leftist, pimple-faced graduates of journalism schools, working for Bezos’ personal newspaper.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
This is like having the Gestapo say the SS working in the concentration camps did no wrong.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I don't know or care about women that decades later come forward, it is BS, I don't care if it done against democrat or republican, if someone does you wrong, bring it to the police's attention then, not years later. This was done to Roy Moore and the hypocrisy the left has when it is "their guy" is astounding.

Report things when they happen ladies is all I am saying. It makes you far far far more credible.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline LegalAmerican

« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 05:01:11 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, now we know why they are acting like so many people on the Right are wrong.

They think they are judge and jury.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline aligncare

I don't know or care about women that decades later come forward, it is BS, I don't care if it done against democrat or republican, if someone does you wrong, bring it to the police's attention then, not years later. This was done to Roy Moore and the hypocrisy the left has when it is "their guy" is astounding.

Report things when they happen ladies is all I am saying. It makes you far far far more credible.

Joe Biden was her boss, a U.S. senator. Imagine the trepidation Tara felt about the fall out if she went to the police. That’s a very different situation than some random no-body guy at a party taking liberties with a female. There’s a whole power thing going on in Tara’s situation. Plus, Tara’s mom made a contemporaneous call to Larry King about what happened.

I thought Roy Moore’s situation was a political hit job—but, I believe gropey joe did this thing.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 04:03:07 pm by aligncare »