Author Topic: Trump says he would consider bringing Michael Flynn back into the administration  (Read 520 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump says he would consider bringing Michael Flynn back into the administration
by Rob Crilly
 | April 30, 2020 05:12 PM

President Trump said he would be open to bringing former national security adviser Michael Flynn back to the White House as questions emerge about how he was treated by the FBI.

“I would certainly consider it,” he told reporters at the White House on Thursday.

Flynn pleaded guilty to making false statements in a charge brought by then-special counsel Robert Mueller.

On Wednesday, his lawyers released FBI communications they said suggest he was set up to lie when questioned three years ago about his contacts with Russian officials.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-says-he-would-consider-bringing-michael-flynn-back-into-the-administration
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dancer

FBI?  Wouldn't that be Justice. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Here is my Will Johnson. 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline LegalAmerican

Tom Fitton
@TomFitton
·
13h
Obama knew. Clinton knew. Biden knew. Comey knew. Brennan knew. McCabe knew. Strzok knew. Clapper knew. Rosenstein knew. FBI knew. DOJ knew. CIA knew. State knew. They all knew
@RealDonaldTrump
 was innocent but they smeared and spied on him. Worst scandal in our nation's history.

http://twitter.com/TomFitton/status/1255848206451249152?s=20
Quote Tweet

Tom Fitton
@TomFitton
 Â· Sep 10, 2019
Of course Obama knew about #Spygate. When will he be questioned.

Two great @EpochTimes interviews:

https://youtu.be/uxOP5R9Juuc

https://theepochtimes.com/spygate-no-chance-obama-did-not-know-tom-fitton_3041974.html…
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 04:46:05 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Hmm, he pleaded guilty.  Guess he was just looking forward to prison.  Nothing better to do?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline PeteS in CA

Hmm, he pleaded guilty.  Guess he was just looking forward to prison.  Nothing better to do?

If you have never known someone who pled guilty when they were not to limit the devastation of their family, your social circle has been very fortunate.

But if you dislike General Flynn for having served in Trump's nascent administration, enjoy the unraveling of the case against him.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 02:56:23 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

You should know better than to try and make that point.  Juan Williams made that same exact point last night.  That was right after he declared Biteme had no pattern of manhandling women.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

They threatened Flynn's family .... like the mob.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They threatened Flynn's family .... like the mob.

Liberals don't give two shits about the effect of their lawfare.   Is somebody a leftist?  Then ask them if the prosecutors are ever wrong.  The leftist will come down on "if he pleaded guilty, then he did it!"  That's what we're dealing with here.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

Even Flynn, with a Vendetta, couldn't untangle that mess at the FBI, IMHO,  sure would be entertaining though.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline bilo

Obviously you've had no experience dealing with the "justice" system.

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Obviously you've had no experience dealing with the "justice" system.

No, and I want to keep it that way.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.