Author Topic: Biden to join MSNBC's 'Morning Joe' to discuss Reade sexual assault allegations  (Read 906 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden to join MSNBC's 'Morning Joe' to discuss Reade sexual assault allegations
By Joe Concha - 04/30/20 04:51 PM EDT

Former Vice President Joe Biden will appear on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" on Friday morning, where for the first time he will address allegations from a former staffer named Tara Reade who says he sexually assaulted her in 1993.

"Morning Joe" booker Michael Del Moro said the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee would be responding to the allegations during an appearance on the show.

The appearance from his home studio in Wilmington, Del., would allow Biden to deal with the issue in what could be a more favorable setting given the criticisms the show's hosts have regularly launched against President Trump.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/495548-biden-to-join-msnbcs-morning-joe-to-discuss-reade-sexual-assault-allegations
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I am sure this will be a hard hitting interview... :whistle: ...talk about a sympathetic audience..lol

Remember Joe, Jill can't answer for you... :shrug:
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Right_in_Virginia

My prediction:  They'll be a denial from Slow Joe and the rest of the "interview" will be about the previous accusations against the President.

Online libertybele

This ought to be sheer entertainment.  Biden is speaking out ....     :pop41:

Biden finally set to break his silence after weeks of avoiding Tara Reade assault claim

Former Vice President Joe Biden is set to break his silence on Friday after allegations from his former Senate staffer Tara Reade have ignited a political firestorm since she came forward last month.

Biden managed to avoid any questions from roughly a dozen televised interviews since Reade claimed on March 25 that her former boss sexually assaulted her back in 1993. Anchors including ABC News' George Stephanopoulos, NBC News' Chuck Todd, and CNN's Anderson Cooper, who interviewed the former vice president twice since Reade came forward, failed to ask the Democrats' presumptive presidential nominee about the explosive allegations.

For weeks, only the Biden campaign has responded to the controversy of various media outlets, vehemently denying Reade's claims.

"Vice President Biden has dedicated his public life to changing the culture and the laws around violence against women," Biden Deputy Campaign Manager Kate Bedingfield said. "He authored and fought for the passage and reauthorization of the landmark Violence Against Women Act. He firmly believes that women have a right to be heard -- and heard respectfully. Such claims should also be diligently reviewed by an independent press..........

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-breaking-silence-tara-reade-sexual-assault-claim
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Applewood

What's there to say?  Biden's campaign already denied the allegations.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online libertybele

I am sure this will be a hard hitting interview... :whistle: ...talk about a sympathetic audience..lol

Remember Joe, Jill can't answer for you... :shrug:

....hmm... I'm thinking that Jill will be right be his side during the interview attesting to what a sweet, wonderful, kind innocent man he is (puke).  She'll do most of the talking.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

Ann Coulter @AnnCoulter
MY PREDICTION: After tomorrow's "Morning Joe," the Dems will be mourning Joe.
6:57 PM · Apr 30, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

....hmm... I'm thinking that Jill will be right be his side during the interview attesting to what a sweet, wonderful, kind innocent man he is (puke).  She'll do most of the talking.

I want to hear her say she's not a "stand by your man" gal who has teas and bakes cookies.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The Joe-Joe Show

Is this show live, or tape delayed in case Joe Biden effs up?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online libertybele

I want to hear her say she's not a "stand by your man" gal who has teas and bakes cookies.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rADaEUEsYhQ

Offline mortarman

I wonder if the Shortbus has a seat for Betsey Wright?

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online mountaineer

This morning's tweets as Joe appears on the show:
David Marcus  @BlueBoxDave
2m
Biden almost said there’s no corroboration, but cut himself off.

Hugh Hewitt  @hughhewitt
1m
Mika back on University of Delaware records. Good for her. @morningmika  is doing a very good job pressing @JoeBiden
 on the papers and Biden is dodging. “Why not approve a search of those records” for her name?

Howie Carr @HowieCarrShow
And today, today is the day, Joe Biden lost the 2020 election.
8:24 AM · May 1, 2020
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 12:26:12 pm by mountaineer »

Online mountaineer

Here's the official statement issued by Joe's office and posted on Medium, denying misconduct.
Statement by Vice President
May 1

April was Sexual Assault Awareness Month. Every year, at this time, we talk about awareness, prevention, and the importance of women feeling they can step forward, say something, and be heard. That belief — that women should be heard — was the underpinning of a law I wrote over 25 years ago. To this day, I am most proud of the Violence Against Women Act. ...

It’s on us, and it’s on me as someone who wants to lead this country. I recognize my responsibility to be a voice, an advocate, and a leader for the change in culture that has begun but is nowhere near finished. So I want to address allegations by a former staffer that I engaged in misconduct 27 years ago.

They aren’t true. This never happened.

While the details of these allegations of sexual harassment and sexual assault are complicated, two things are not complicated. One is that women deserve to be treated with dignity and respect, and when they step forward they should be heard, not silenced. The second is that their stories should be subject to appropriate inquiry and scrutiny. ...

There is a clear, critical part of this story that can be verified. The former staffer has said she filed a complaint back in 1993. But she does not have a record of this alleged complaint. The papers from my Senate years that I donated to the University of Delaware do not contain personnel files. It is the practice of Senators to establish a library of personal papers that document their public record: speeches, policy proposals, positions taken, and the writing of bills.

There is only one place a complaint of this kind could be — the National Archives. The National Archives is where the records are kept at what was then called the Office of Fair Employment Practices. I am requesting that the Secretary of the Senate ask the Archives to identify any record of the complaint she alleges she filed and make available to the press any such document. If there was ever any such complaint, the record will be there. ...
Entire statement at Medium

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Here's the official statement issued by Joe's office and posted on Medium, denying misconduct.Entire statement at Medium

Bottom line:  He claims he doesn't possess the documents that he claims vindicate him.   He claims they are in the National Archives.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Did Mika ask about any of this ...

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mika Brzezinski lauded for pressing Biden on sexual assault allegations: 'Those weren't softballs'
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/495632-mika-brzezinski-lauded-for-pressing-biden-on-sexual-assault-allegations-those

Tim Pool
✔
@Timcast

Damn...

Mika pressed Biden on this hard and Biden had no real response

He just short circuited, fumbled and fizzled

This is getting sad, Biden cannot handle this level of politics anymore

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1256199367775735808 …
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jonathan Turley: Biden should have 'no objection' to Tara Reade records search at University of Delaware
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/jonathan-turley-biden-should-have-no-objection-to-tara-reade-records-search-at-university-of-delaware
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Jonathan Turley: Biden should have 'no objection' to Tara Reade records search at University of Delaware
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/jonathan-turley-biden-should-have-no-objection-to-tara-reade-records-search-at-university-of-delaware

He "shouldn't" but he obviously does have objections, or he would not have tried to send everybody on a wild goose chase at the Archives. 
I will NOT comply.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
National Archives Admin Refutes Biden — Within 2 Hours of Morning Joe Fiasco

National Archives Admin Refutes Joe Biden: Tara Reade’s Alleged Complaint Wouldn’t Go to Our Records
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/01/national-archives-admin-refutes-joe-biden-tara-reades-alleged-complaint-wouldnt-go-to-our-records/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden: ‘No One that I’m Aware of Ever Was Been Made Aware of Any Complaint’

Joshua Caplan1 May 2020

Appearing Friday on MSNBC’s Morning Joe, former Vice President Joe Biden had another “brain freeze” moment, repeating himself and trailing off as he claimed he is unaware of any sexual harassment complaint against him from former Senate staffer Tara Reade.

Elizabeth Harrington
✔
@LizRNC

"No one that I'm aware of ever was been made aware of any complaint a formal complaint made by or a complaint by Tara Reade against me at the time this allegedly happened 27 years ago or until they I announced for presi--well I guess it was in April or May of this year."

Got it?

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/05/01/joe-biden-no-one-that-im-aware-of-ever-was-been-made-aware-of-any-complaint/#
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden Bothered Tara Reade’s Mother, But Blasey Ford’s Father Supported Kavanaugh’s Confirmation
May 1, 2020 By Mollie Hemingway

Major media and other supporters of Joe Biden have worked very hard to bury, downplay, or otherwise dispose of the sexual assault allegation levied against him by Tara Reade. It is a far cry from their shared attempt to destroy the life and reputation of Brett Kavanaugh during his confirmation hearings for the Supreme Court.

One interesting distinction between the two cases is in how the accuser’s parents responded.

Reade claimed that she told multiple people about the alleged assault at the time it happened. Some of those people have come forward to corroborate her claim that she discussed the incident at the time it happened.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/05/01/biden-bothered-tara-reades-mother-but-blasey-fords-father-supported-kavanaughs-confirmation/
Support the USO

Offline PeteS in CA

Mika Brzezinski lauded for pressing Biden on sexual assault allegations: 'Those weren't softballs'
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/495632-mika-brzezinski-lauded-for-pressing-biden-on-sexual-assault-allegations-those

I was expecting it to be a game of slow-pitch softballs, so I guess I was wrong. Not that I mind being proven wrong.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 03:44:29 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.