Author Topic: Pelosi snaps at reporter: 'I don’t need a lecture' on Biden assault allegation  (Read 319 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi snaps at reporter: 'I don’t need a lecture' on Biden assault allegation
by Susan Ferrechio
 | April 30, 2020 01:10 PM

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi lashed out at a reporter who asked about the disparate treatment of sexual assault allegations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh and former Vice President Joe Biden.

“I respect your question, and I don’t need a lecture or a speech,” Pelosi told a Washington Examiner reporter who asked the California Democrat about Democrats supporting Biden following a sexual assault allegation by a former Senate aide.

“I have a complete respect for the whole #MeToo movement,” Pelosi said. “I have four daughters and one son. And there's a lot of excitement around the idea that women will be heard and be able to be listened to."

Pelosi was asked about criticism that Democrats are using “a different standard” for Biden.

more w/video
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/pelosi-snaps-at-reporter-i-dont-need-a-lecture-on-biden-assault-allegation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

This entitled gorgon is not too many years from finding out just how insignificant she really was in the grand scheme of things.

Offline PeteS in CA

I wonder how much abuse MSM "reporters" are prepared to take from Dems trying to stonewall Biden-Reade.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Oh, so she doesn't like the lecturing questioners?  Join the club.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

Polident Pelosi, along with just about everyone in Congress, has known about Biden's activities for a long, long time - well over a decade, at least.
April 28, 2020
Biden the Lout
by Alexander Cockburn
A longer version of this article originally ran in CounterPunch on August 23, 2008 under the title “Change,” “Hope” … Why They Must be Talking About Joe Biden! We reprint the story today because it makes clear that the allegations of sexual misconduct against senate staffers has been swirling around Biden for many years, dating back to his first years in the senate. –JSC

...  Vanity is the most conspicuous characteristic of US Senators en bloc, nourished by deferential acolytes and often expressed in loutish sexual advances to staffers, interns and the like.  On more than one occasion CounterPunch’s editors have listened to vivid accounts by the recipient of just such advances, this staffer of another senator being accosted by Biden in the well of the senate in the weeks immediately following his first wife’s fatal car accident.  ...
More at Counterpunch

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org