Author Topic: Reporter Asks Illinois Governor About His Wife Allegedly Leaving Town During Stay-At-Home Order  (Read 625 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Scott Morefield
Reporter
April 30, 2020 9:48 AM ET

Democratic Illinois Gov. J. B. Pritzker refused to answer a reporter’s question Wednesday about why his wife left town to go to Florida while a stay-at-home order in the state is still in effect.

While Pritzker reportedly makes “regular public pleas for Illinoisans to be ‘All In'” during the stay-at-home order, the billionaire governor’s wife, M.K. Pritzker, “has been out of state,” according to a report from Patch reporter Mark Konkol.

“Specifically, the first lady has been spending time at their $12-million equestrian estate in Wellington, just down the horse trail from Bruce Springsteen, Bill Gates and Billy Joel, the family purchased shortly after J.B. was elected governor last year,” Konkol wrote in the Monday post.

The Patch reporter then took the opportunity Wednesday during the Q & A period of Pritzker’s daily coronavirus press conference to follow up on his report, according to local ABC outlet KHQA.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/30/illinois-governor-jb-pritzker-wife-family-stay-at-home-order-florida-reporter-question/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

FTA

“The first thing I’d like to say is that in politics it used to be that we kept our families out of it,” Pritzker responded. “My official duties have nothing to do with my family. So, I’m just not going to answer that question. It’s inappropriate and I find it reprehensible, honestly that, that, uh that reporter wrote a story about it.”

The inner fascist of so many political leaders is breaking through the façade.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What happens in the Dacha, stays in the Dacha...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

“Specifically, the first lady has been spending time at their $12-million equestrian estate in Wellington, just down the horse trail from Bruce Springsteen, Bill Gates and Billy Joel, the family purchased shortly after J.B. was elected governor last year,” Konkol wrote in the Monday post.

Global warming disciples who purchased property that would be underwater if there was any truth to their rhetoric.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Global warming disciples who purchased property that would be underwater if there was any truth to their rhetoric.
Oh, like the Obamas...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis