Author Topic: Democrats begin to confront Biden allegations  (Read 305 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats begin to confront Biden allegations
« on: April 30, 2020, 02:27:25 pm »
Democrats begin to confront Biden allegations
By Jonathan Easley and Amie Parnes - 04/30/20 06:00 AM EDT

Top Democrats are defending former Vice President Joe Biden against allegations made by Tara Reade, a former aide who says the then-senator sexually assaulted her in 1993.

Two powerful Democratic women – Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.), a former rival to Biden for the Democratic presidential nomination, and Stacey Abrams, a top candidate to be Biden’s running mate, have come to Biden’s defense, saying that women have the right to be heard but that they do not believe Reade’s allegations against Biden.

“I know Joe Biden and I think he’s telling the truth and this did not happen,” Abrams said on CNN.

The Biden campaign has denied the allegations, although Biden has not addressed the matter himself.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/495340-democrats-begin-to-confront-biden-allegations
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Democrats begin to confront Biden allegations
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 02:30:22 pm »
Another BS Hill headline. The rats are 'confronting' nothing. They're laughing the charges off.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2020, 04:20:46 pm »
Another BS Hill headline. The rats are 'confronting' nothing. They're laughing the charges off.

The videos I saw had them spend a couple paragraphs pretending about how it's important to believe every woman, but then they conclude with Sloe Joe's still their guy.  They make deals with the devil and they are unashamed.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2020, 04:39:00 pm »
The videos I saw had them spend a couple paragraphs pretending about how it's important to believe every woman, but then they conclude with Sloe Joe's still their guy.  They make deals with the devil and they are unashamed.

I hope the majority of Americans aren't so morally blind.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2020, 03:35:39 am »
With all the endless photos of Biden with his paws all over women and children, it is not a stretch that he would think he could paw what he considered an attractive woman working for him.  He would think if she wants to keep her job, she will not say one word.

And it is not much of a stretch to imagine Biden taking payoffs from China and Ukraine, with his son being the cover and the conduit for said funds.

I trust no person in politics for a lifetime.  Not a one!  He is as crooked as they come.

I believe something will unravel Chauncey Gardiner(Biden), it will be this or something else.  He will not be the nominee come the close of the Dem convention.