Author Topic: Illinois Gov. Pritzker’s Billionaire Wife Reportedly Skips Out on State’s Lockdown Orders  (Read 701 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Illinois Gov. Pritzker’s Billionaire Wife Reportedly Skips Out on State’s Lockdown Orders

Hannah Bleau 29 Apr 2020

M.K. Pritzker, the billionaire wife of Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker (D), is reportedly skipping out on her husband’s stringent lockdown orders, jetting off to their $12.1 million equestrian estate in South Florida — a state that has refused to implement what Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) described as “draconian” measures as a response to the coronavirus pandemic.

While Pritzker finds himself in the middle of a legal battle over his extension of the his lockdown order, extending it until May 30 and promoting his All-in Illinois initiative, his wife is nowhere to be seen, at least in the Prairie State.

According to Patch, first lady M.K. Pritzker is staying at the couple’s $12.1 million estate in Florida, as the governor has largely refrained from mentioning his wife while fielding questions regarding his own well-being:

The governor didn’t mention his wife when reporters asked the billionaire about how he’s doing physically and emotionally under his own stay-at-home order.

“I’ll just say I’m managing through this time reasonably well,” Pritzker said on April 17. “I think there is an emotional component to this that I’ll just not spend a lot of time on.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/04/29/illinois-gov-pritzkers-billionaire-wife-reportedly-skips-out-states-lockdown-orders/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Illinois Gov. Pritzker’s Billionaire Wife Reportedly Skips Out on State’s Lockdown Orders

Hypocritical POS' who again think they are above their own enacted mandates.  Poor Illinois doesn't deserve Prickster.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hypocritical POS' who again think they are above their own enacted mandates.  Poor Illinois doesn't deserve Prickster.

Prickster...haha..that is what I have been calling him at home...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

As I recall, the Pritzkers are close longtime personal friends of the Clintons. I'll see if I can confirm that, but given they're rich Dems, it seems probable.

Yes, here's one story about Hillary's support of fat boy.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 09:50:05 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Just more "Rules for thee, but not for me!"

Nothing new.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Just more "Rules for thee, but not for me!"

Nothing new.

With in any luck...dying is easy.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Hoodat

Pritzker's disregard for the rule of law is epic.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-