Author Topic: Alanis Morissette: Nearly Every Woman in Music Has Been ‘Assaulted, Harassed, Raped’  (Read 584 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Reference Variety Entertainment Website, dated 28 Apr 2020

https://variety.com/2020/music/news/alanis-morissette-me-too-movement-has-not-begun-music-industry-123459199

<snipit>
Though the film world experienced a wave of women coming forward against their abusers last year with the #MeToo Movement, Morissette claimed that the problem is much larger within the music industry.

“It hasn’t even begun in the music industry. Almost every woman in the music industry has been assaulted, harassed, raped. It’s ubiquitous — more in music, even, than film,” Morissette said. “What, sex, drugs and rock’n’roll? By definition it’s crass, sweaty and aggressive. But it’s only a matter of time before it has its own explosion of stories.”
==================================================================================

The music industry is firmly controlled by an exclusively ultra liberal element.  Seems to be a definite trend that abuse of women is natural trait of this political persuasion.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Male misbehavior is hardly new.

I know two ladies that served in the military, claim they were raped, and awarded PTSD  standing.

I believe them.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline skeeter

I can believe Alanis Morrisette has been assaulted and harassed for her singing, but raped? That’s a tough one to believe.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 09:00:43 pm by skeeter »

Online goatprairie

I believe her like I believe the rad fems who say one in every five college coeds is sexually assaulted.
The real number on college campuses is about one in one thousand.
I'm not now nor never been in the music biz (darn it...the world needs more rock and roll accordionists), so I can't say no female has ever been assaulted. I'm sure there are many who have been.
But when someone alleges something like EVERY!!!! female in the music biz has been assaulted, I call bullsh*t.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

But when someone alleges something like EVERY!!!! female in the music biz has been assaulted, I call bullsh*t.

True assault yeah, but feminazis like her probably consider an accidental look at her breast as an assault. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online goatprairie

True assault yeah, but feminazis like her probably consider an accidental look at her breast as an assault.
Rad fems count "unwanted endearments" i.e. "you look nice today" as sexual assaults, believe it or not.
The aim, of course, of the rad fems is to make young females hysterical and learn how to hate males at an early age.
The facts are in the area of male-female relationships, the burden of making the first move has almost always been thrust upon the male.
 Not all men are Don Juans and capable of being cool and suave. A lot of rejection is involved.
But the great majority of men are not sexual predators. Meeting a single female in a bar (and why is the woman there in the first place?) and striking up a conversation, however ineptly, does not constitute sexual assault. The fem nazis would like to make that so for obvious reasons.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 03:45:22 pm by goatprairie »