Author Topic: Here Are 5 People Who Have Corroborated Details Of Tara Reade’s Accusation Against Joe Biden  (Read 302 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Peter Hasson
Editor
April 28, 2020 10:27 PM ET

Five different people have corroborated details of former Senate staffer Tara Reade’s sexual assault accusation against former Vice President Joe Biden.
    Reade’s former neighbor Lynda LaCasse, her brother Collin Moulton and former coworker Lorraine Sanchez are among those who have corroborated details of her account.
    Reade has accused Biden of pushing her against a wall, kissing her and penetrating her with his fingers without her consent.

More and more details of Tara Reade’s sexual assault accusation against former Vice President Joe Biden have been corroborated.

Reade, a former staffer for Biden while he was in the Senate, has accused the former vice president of pushing her up against a wall, kissing her, touching her and penetrating her with his fingers without her consent in 1993.

Biden has yet to personally address Reade’s accusation, though a campaign spokesperson has denied that the alleged incident ever happened. Biden’s campaign hasn’t returned repeated requests for comment from the Daily Caller News Foundation.

Five people have corroborated details of Reade’s account against Biden, who is the presumptive Democratic nominee for president, a Daily Caller News Foundation review of public statements found.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/28/tara-reade-joe-biden-accusation-corroboration-lynda-lacasse-collin-moulton-lorraine-sanchez/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Peter Hasson
Editor
April 28, 2020 10:27 PM ET

Five different people have corroborated details of former Senate staffer Tara Reade’s sexual assault accusation against former Vice President Joe Biden.

I actually thought this woman was a little old for his taste.  He seems more interested in the 6-13 year olds.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline musiclady

As opposed to the less than zero people who could corroborate the allegations against Kavanaugh??

And still, silence from the leftist media.

Shocker.  **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline jpsb

Here she is back in the day, very pretty if you ask me