Author Topic: Are Canadians now being subjected to the super-amplified and offensive Muslim Call to Prayer 5 times  (Read 1610 times)

rangerrebew

Are Canadians now being subjected to the super-amplified and offensive Muslim Call to Prayer 5 times a day, everyday, starting at dawn in Toronto?

April 29, 2020 by BareNakedIslam 
Or is this just a Ramadan special, where Toronto residents will only be forced to listen to this Arabic caterwauling five times a day for 30 days?

https://barenakedislam.com/2020/04/29/are-canadians-now-being-subjected-to-the-super-amplified-and-offensive-muslim-call-to-prayer-5-times-a-day-everyday-starting-at-dawn-in-toronto/

rangerrebew

We can always hope comrade Trudeau hears every one of them. :tongue2:

Offline dfwgator

We can always hope comrade Trudeau hears every one of them. :tongue2:

Offline PeteS in CA

I've posted a translation of the adhan before, but here it is again, https://www.learnreligions.com/what-do-the-words-of-the-adhan-mean-in-english-2003812 :

God is Great! God is Great! God is Great! God is Great!
I bear witness that there is no god except the One God.
I bear witness that there is no god except the One God.
I bear witness that Muhammad is the messenger of God.
I bear witness that Muhammad is the messenger of God.
Hurry to the prayer. Hurry to the prayer.
Hurry to salvation. Hurry to salvation.
God is Great! God is Great!
There is no god except the One God.

That is not any more offensive than the first of the Ten Commandments or the Shema.

As for "super-amplified", is there proof the adhan in Toronto is actually louder than the church bells to which Toronto locals are "subjected"? Or was that just lurid BNI clickbait?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 04:19:32 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I thought it was Minnesota doing that.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline LegalAmerican

Thank you. A picture is worth a thousand words!  I did not have to explain, (it is said) he is a muslim & joined them. 

Offline LegalAmerican

I've posted a translation of the adhan before, but here it is again, https://www.learnreligions.com/what-do-the-words-of-the-adhan-mean-in-english-2003812 :

That is not any more offensive than the first of the Ten Commandments or the Shema.

As for "super-amplified", is there proof the adhan in Toronto is actually louder than the church bells to which Toronto locals are "subjected"? Or was that just lurid BNI clickbait?

Are YOU muslim to support this in Canada?  I can post sharia law for you. Nothing anyone wants!  An occasion bell on Sunday, V. 5 TIMES A DAY?  Are you kidding. You would put your wife, female children, female  relatives under islam?  You have to be an atheist, to support any of this from ISLAM. 
www.thereligionofpeace.com

Jihad Report
Apr 18, 2020 -
Apr 24, 2020

Attacks   46
Killed   218
Injured   140
Suicide Blasts   0
Countries   11

The Religion of Peace

Jihad Report
March, 2020

Attacks   135
Killed   712
Injured   626
Suicide Blasts   4
Countries   23
List of Attacks
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 04:18:08 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline PeteS in CA

Are YOU muslim to support this in Canada?  I can post sharia law for you. Nothing anyone wants!  An occasion bell on Sunday, V. 5 TIMES A DAY?  Are you kidding. You would put your wife, female children, female  relatives under islam?  You have to be an atheist, to support any of this from ISLAM. 

Don't play the Muslim-Lover Card on me. Resorting to personal attacks like that demonstrates that you do not care to (or cannot) answer rationally.

Whatever religious freedom laws Canada has apply to Islam as well as to Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, et al. Just as the Free Exercise clause of the US First Amendment applies to Islam as well as Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, et al. Don't like it? Amend the US Constitution (or Canadian laws if that is where you live).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline aligncare

Christian chapels and churches ring a bell for services. Okay. But, is that the same as the Muslim call to prayer?

Is the sound of bell a religious call? No. When I walk through the front door of some stores, a bell would ring. Too, I hear a bell ring when I press that button at the front door of my neighbor’s house.

We’re talking about essentially different things—the Muslim call to prayer, and a church bell.

Now, if instead of a bell at beginning of church, it were to pump out at loud volume Our Lord’s Prayer or a homily, that would be a different matter.

I oppose the Muslim call to prayer. It’s not the same thing as a bell’s sounding. Call me xenophobic—I don’t care.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Christian chapels and churches ring a bell for services. Okay. But, is that the same as the Muslim call to prayer?

Is the sound of bell a religious call? No. When I walk through the front door of some stores, a bell would ring. Too, I hear a bell ring when I press that button at the front door of my neighbor’s house.

We’re talking about essentially different things—the Muslim call to prayer, and a church bell.

Now, if instead of a bell at beginning of church, it were to pump out at loud volume Our Lord’s Prayer or a homily, that would be a different matter.

I oppose the Muslim call to prayer. It’s not the same thing as a bell’s sounding. Call me xenophobic—I don’t care.

The thing I like about the bell ringing is, every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

Churches that ring bells or use carillons are subject to noise ordinances. And not all ring their bells on Sunday AM only. The noise ordinances typically specify a certain decibel level that may not be exceeded. So test the muezzin's call to prayer with one of these:

If it meets the maximum level specified by the applicable ordinances then there is no objective basis for further restricting the muezzin's call. "I feel" is subjective, not objective.

Offline aligncare

Try sounding church bells in let’s say, a Muslim country in the Middle East. Okay, they don’t have a US constitution, but America is a Judeo-Christian country. If (hypothetically) Jews were calling for the death of Christians as part of their religious raison d’être, I would consider curtailing their religious freedoms as well.
The constitution is not a suicide pact.

Offline LegalAmerican

Thank you.  You said it better than I did.

Offline LegalAmerican

Don't play the Muslim-Lover Card on me. Resorting to personal attacks like that demonstrates that you do not care to (or cannot) answer rationally.

Whatever religious freedom laws Canada has apply to Islam as well as to Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, et al. Just as the Free Exercise clause of the US First Amendment applies to Islam as well as Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, et al. Don't like it? Amend the US Constitution (or Canadian laws if that is where you live).

I didn't call you a muslim lover.  I ASKED if you were a muslim and you would subject your female relatives to islam?
Then I asked, were you an  atheist. islam is NOT in the world to allow any other religions or beliefs in the world. They TELL you that.  Nothing to do about 1st Amendment.  Wow. You sure got triggered. islam is NOT a religion. If you don't understand that, then one has to assume you are pro-islam, to the harm of Christians everywhere. Crusade time. Same reason.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 06:11:12 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

Churches that ring bells or use carillons are subject to noise ordinances. And not all ring their bells on Sunday AM only. The noise ordinances typically specify a certain decibel level that may not be exceeded. So test the muezzin's call to prayer with one of these:

If it meets the maximum level specified by the applicable ordinances then there is no objective basis for further restricting the muezzin's call. "I feel" is subjective, not objective.

You fight for islam against Christians.  It is as if you know nothing about their plans.  They TELL you!

The leader and founder of CAIR (Council of American Islamic Relations) Omar M. Ahmad said:

“Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant,” he said. “The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth,” 2014

Offline LegalAmerican

3:12 PM - Today #3

I always get into trouble with someone when I talk about the true nature/origins of Islam, because it sounds like I'm talking against someone's race or religion....but really, it's not...I'm against all dogma or philosophies that emphasize, war, hatred, oppression, death, human suffering violence, and fundamental evil as their core tenets.

Islam has all of that in spades, if you study it in context with the other texts that are meant to accompany the Qur'an.... Many Westerners familiar with religions like Christianity assume that a religion only has one main book, (operations manual) like....The Bible.......But, Islam has several....The Qur'an needs other texts like the Hadith and the Sunnah to put it into correct chronological and historical context...

The problem Islam has is that, to be a "good" Muslim, meaning, to adhere to the originalist interpretation and example, and life history of it's founder Muhammad, you basically need to become what you see that ISIS or Al-Qaeda is today....You're basically a mass murdering terrorist, torturer, pedophile, rapist pirate from hell, committing every act of evil conceivable in the mind of man..(which is considerable)...

Now, do I say that because I'm a Christian with an inherent intolerance for doctrines that differ from my own? No....I'm not even a practicing Christian really, although I agree with most Christian principals.....I say this not because of any personal bias or hatred for a race or a religion...(Islam is many things, but it isn't a race.....Many white Bosnians are Islamic, for example)....

I say that the fundamental basis for Islam is evil, because that's just the reality, as normal human beings would define evil. It's not my interpretation....It's simply what Muslims say about themselves and their own history of Muhammad's life, as told by their own texts.....Muhammad is described IN THEIR OWN TEXTS as one of the most evil, disgusting, mass murdering humans to have ever lived.....He makes Hitler look like a choir boy...In fact, Hitler modeled his own work, Mein Kampf after many Islamic concepts in the Quran, Hadith, and Sunnah....Only difference is that Hitler did a more articulate job...

So, back to the dilemma of being a Muslim...here's their ironic, impossible choice that they have to live with...

In order to be a good Muslim, in other words, one who lives in the example of Muhammad...You have to be an evil, murdering, rapist pedophile of a human being....

BUT...

In order to be a good person, you must reject most of the core tenets of Islam and be a bad Muslim....

See the paradox?

I like the trend these days where modern Muslims are essentially re-inventing their religion to fit into modern society that is not compatible with 7th century AD.....That's actually a good trend, and should be encouraged....There isn't really any better way to convert millions of people to a belief system that is compatible with modern civilization, than to have them convert themselves....It can't really be done by an outside source....So, the modern Muslim must remake his religion into something it was never meant to be, in order to be a good person....

To be a fundamentalist Muslim then is to essentially be what you see in Al-Qaeda and ISIS.....a terrorist from hell.....

Thank God that's only with a small minority of fundamentalist psychos (which is still way too many in a population of millions of Muslims), but at least, the trend away from Islamic fundamentalism is a trend in the right direction.

Offline LegalAmerican

• ANOTHER HIDDEN SECRET IN OBAMACARE 'RFID CHIP IMPLANTS'

SCOTUS Upholds 1952 Law Outlawing Islam In Government

11-15-17

Congress passed a law in 1952 that disallowed Muslims from participating in American government because in order to practice Islam you have to practice Sharia Law, which is governing law. Here in America, that is the ultimate conflict of interest.

The law was tucked away until 2009, when the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals put a secret hush on it to allow Barack Obama to be President. After that, Muslims started running for office left and right, leading to a Senator, 2 congressmen, 5 mayors and a governor all belonging to the Islamic faith.

The Supreme Court finally weighed in and reversed the 9th Circuit’s injunction, stating that the law was written to “protect religious freedom as much as defend it.” and that the court would be hearing the full case sometime in 2018.

Until then, Muslims in government are once again considered illegal, which will undoubtedly lead to a whole slew of court battles. In the end, they can’t be allowed to govern unless they renounce their faith and their belief in Sharia Law, which to a Muslim is the worst thing imaginable. It would be like asking a Christian to condone killing.

The Justice Department will begin preparing an amicus brief that will show the damage Muslims in government have caused over the last decade, including canceling Christmas, allowing domestic abusers and rapists to go free and allowing a man to take his 4 American children in the middle of the night to Afghanistan where they were sold into slavery.

Those aren’t the kinds of things we allow in America. Thank God the Supreme Court is taking steps to fix it.
http://world-newss.com/scotus-upholds-1 ... overnment/

Offline skeeter

3:12 PM - Today #3

I always get into trouble with someone when I talk about the true nature/origins of Islam, because it sounds like I'm talking against someone's race or religion....but really, it's not...I'm against all dogma or philosophies that emphasize, war, hatred, oppression, death, human suffering violence, and fundamental evil as their core tenets.

Islam has all of that in spades, if you study it in context with the other texts that are meant to accompany the Qur'an.... Many Westerners familiar with religions like Christianity assume that a religion only has one main book, (operations manual) like....The Bible.......But, Islam has several....The Qur'an needs other texts like the Hadith and the Sunnah to put it into correct chronological and historical context...

The problem Islam has is that, to be a "good" Muslim, meaning, to adhere to the originalist interpretation and example, and life history of it's founder Muhammad, you basically need to become what you see that ISIS or Al-Qaeda is today....You're basically a mass murdering terrorist, torturer, pedophile, rapist pirate from hell, committing every act of evil conceivable in the mind of man..(which is considerable)...

Now, do I say that because I'm a Christian with an inherent intolerance for doctrines that differ from my own? No....I'm not even a practicing Christian really, although I agree with most Christian principals.....I say this not because of any personal bias or hatred for a race or a religion...(Islam is many things, but it isn't a race.....Many white Bosnians are Islamic, for example)....

I say that the fundamental basis for Islam is evil, because that's just the reality, as normal human beings would define evil. It's not my interpretation....It's simply what Muslims say about themselves and their own history of Muhammad's life, as told by their own texts.....Muhammad is described IN THEIR OWN TEXTS as one of the most evil, disgusting, mass murdering humans to have ever lived.....He makes Hitler look like a choir boy...In fact, Hitler modeled his own work, Mein Kampf after many Islamic concepts in the Quran, Hadith, and Sunnah....Only difference is that Hitler did a more articulate job...

So, back to the dilemma of being a Muslim...here's their ironic, impossible choice that they have to live with...

In order to be a good Muslim, in other words, one who lives in the example of Muhammad...You have to be an evil, murdering, rapist pedophile of a human being....

BUT...

In order to be a good person, you must reject most of the core tenets of Islam and be a bad Muslim....

See the paradox?

I like the trend these days where modern Muslims are essentially re-inventing their religion to fit into modern society that is not compatible with 7th century AD.....That's actually a good trend, and should be encouraged....There isn't really any better way to convert millions of people to a belief system that is compatible with modern civilization, than to have them convert themselves....It can't really be done by an outside source....So, the modern Muslim must remake his religion into something it was never meant to be, in order to be a good person....

To be a fundamentalist Muslim then is to essentially be what you see in Al-Qaeda and ISIS.....a terrorist from hell.....

Thank God that's only with a small minority of fundamentalist psychos (which is still way too many in a population of millions of Muslims), but at least, the trend away from Islamic fundamentalism is a trend in the right direction.

Islam was a scam run by a grubby highway robber on ignorant arab masses - 'look, I've talked to the Big Guy, he told me to tell you to go out kidnap and pillage in his name, and bring all the girls and loot to me. He says you'll get your's too, but later.' Leading miserable lives of course they ran right out and followed his directions to the letter, and continued to follow them even centuries after his miserable carcass rotted away, because it gave them a 'higher purpose'.

But how can anyone else take a religion that promises a little trim in the afterlife seriously?

Offline PeteS in CA

You fight for islam against Christians.  It is as if you know nothing about their plans. ...

That's a stupidly false statement, and is just a reworded form of calling me a Muslim-Lover. "Muslim-Lover", "J-Lover", and "N-Lover" are the same bigoted ad hominem attack, @LegalAmerican.

I have pointed out Muslims' constitutional rights and have corrected inaccurate claims, nothing more.

I've read the Qur'an in English translation and am well aware of what it says. That does not change the simple fact that their religion is protected the same as other religions. Don't like it? Amend the US Constitution.

Offline LegalAmerican

NOT A RELIGION.  A POLITICAL STRUCTURE  FOR TAKE OVER OF THE WORLD.  THEY TELL YOU THAT .C.A.I.R.

***Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system.***

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military. components.**** The religious component is a beard for all the other
components.****

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called**** ‘religious rights.’****

When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to  the reasonable’ Muslim demands for their ‘religious rights,’ they. also get the other components under the table. Here’s how it works. (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007).

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among. street gangs:

***From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. They will push for the
introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase
pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. ( United States ). (Already done in USA at Walmart)

At this point,10%,  they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The
ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris
–car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result n uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam – Mohammed cartoons).

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels: Obamcare does not have penalties for muslims ,only infidels in this country.

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:
Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
Egypt — Muslim 90%
Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
Iran — Muslim 98%
Iraq — Muslim 97%
Jordan — Muslim 92%
Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan — Muslim 97%
Palestine — Muslim 99%
Syria — Muslim 90%
Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%
100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace — there’s (supposed) to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:we know however that this isn’t true is it...?

Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
Somalia — Muslim 100%
Yemen — Muslim 99.9%
"Of course, that’s not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons...and they are coming to a neighborhood near you...so keep thinking they are not going to harm you and they "accept" you."

Offline LegalAmerican

That's a stupidly false statement, and is just a reworded form of calling me a Muslim-Lover. "Muslim-Lover", "J-Lover", and "N-Lover" are the same bigoted ad hominem attack, @LegalAmerican.

I have pointed out Muslims' constitutional rights and have corrected inaccurate claims, nothing more.

I've read the Qur'an in English translation and am well aware of what it says. That does not change the simple fact that their religion is protected the same as other religions. Don't like it? Amend the US Constitution.

What is it about reading CAIR statement that you don't understand? They tell you the plan.

The leader and founder of CAIR (Council of American Islamic Relations) Omar M. Ahmad said:

“Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant,” he said. “The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth,” 2014

Offline LegalAmerican

As a woman, I do not support SHARIA LAW. why would I?
-------------------------------------------------------------
 the law: (see "revision 1965) info at the bottom of Blog.
ISLAM IS NOT ALLOWED IN USA!

OBAMA FORGOT ABOUT THIS LAW..
.Islam, by law, is prohibited from US immigration

The Immigration and Nationality Act passed June 27, 1952 revised the laws relating to immigration, naturalization, and nationality for the United States.

That act, which became Public Law 414, established both the law and the intent of Congress regarding the immigration of Aliens to the US and remains in effect today. Among the many issues it covers, one in particular, found in Chapter 2 Section 212, is the prohibition of entry to the US if the Alien belongs to an organization seeking to overthrow the government of the United States by "force, violence, or other unconstitutional means."

This, by its very definition, rules out Islamic immigration to the United States, but this law is being ignored by the White House.Islamic immigration to the US would be prohibited under this law because the Koran, Sharia Law and the Hadith all require complete submission to Islam, which is antithetical to the US government, the Constitution, and to the Republic.

All Muslims who attest that the Koran is their life's guiding principal subscribe to submission to Islam and its form of government.

Now the political correct crowd would say that Islamists cannot be prohibited from entering the US because Islam is a religion.

Whether it is a religion is immaterial because the law states that Aliens who are affiliated with any "organization" that advocates the overthrow of our government are prohibited.

Written by
Sherrie Lynn Aldrich

Offline LegalAmerican

One of my favorite sites.  I love these guys!   N-lover?  You are really reaching now.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline LegalAmerican

English translation done by a muslim?
------------------------------------------------------
Sep 27, 2019#84
Sharia Law violators accounting according to sharia law.  ( I loathe auto correct). Mainly women, not covering up. Then, the men are not allowed to smoke or drink alcohol. Anyone telling the truth about islam.  Beaten up? Killed?   This is the title of article.  Check out # 14.
------------------------------
SHARIA FOR DUMMIES

Imam Feisal Abdel Rauf claims that the U.S. Constitution is Sharia compliant. Oh, let us count the ways.
August 26, 2010

Nonie Darwish
Share to Facebook97Share to TwitterShare to More118118Share to Print
Share to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to MoreShare to Print

Imam Feisal Abdel Rauf claims that the U.S. constitution is Sharia compliant. Now let us examine below a few laws of Sharia to see how truthful Imam Rauf is:

1- Jihad, defined as “to war against non-Muslims to establish the religion,” is the duty of every Muslim and Muslim head of state (Caliph). Muslim Caliphs who refuse jihad are in violation of Sharia and unfit to rule.
2- A Caliph can hold office through seizure of power meaning through force.
3- A Caliph is exempt from being charged with serious crimes such as murder, adultery, robbery, theft, drinking and in some cases of rape.
4- A percentage of Zakat (charity money) must go towards jihad.
5- It is obligatory to obey the commands of the Caliph, even if he is unjust.
6- A caliph must be a Muslim, a non-slave and a male.
7- The Muslim public must remove the Caliph if he rejects Islam.

8- A Muslim who leaves Islam must be killed immediately.

9- A Muslim will be forgiven for murder of: 1) an apostate 2) an adulterer 3) a highway robber. Vigilante street justice and honor killing is acceptable.

10- A Muslim will not get the death penalty if he kills a non-Muslim, but will get it for killing a Muslim.
11- Sharia never abolished slavery, sexual slavery and highly regulates it. A master will not be punished for killing his slave.
12- Sharia dictates death by stoning, beheading, amputation of limbs, flogging even for crimes of sin such as adultery.

13- Non-Muslims are not equal to Muslims under the law. They must comply to Islamic law if they are to remain safe. They are forbidden to marry Muslim women, publicly display wine or pork, recite their scriptures or openly celebrate their religious holidays or funerals. They are forbidden from building new churches or building them higher than mosques. They may not enter a mosque without permission. A non-Muslim is no longer protected if he leads a Muslim away from Islam.

**14- It is a crime for a non-Muslim to sell weapons to someone who will use them against Muslims. Non-Muslims cannot curse a Muslim, say anything derogatory about Allah, the Prophet, or Islam, or expose the weak points of Muslims. But Muslims can curse non-Muslims.

15- A non-Muslim cannot inherit from a Muslim.
16- Banks must be Sharia compliant and interest is not allowed.
17- No testimony in court is acceptable from people of low-level jobs, such as street sweepers or bathhouse attendants. Women in low level jobs such as professional funeral mourners cannot keep custody of their children in case of divorce.

18- A non-Muslim cannot rule -- even over a non-Muslim minority.
19- Homosexuality is punishable by death.
20- There is no age limit for marriage of girls. The marriage contract can take place anytime after birth and can be consummated at age 8 or 9.
21- Rebelliousness on the part of the wife nullifies the husband’s obligation to support her, gives him permission to beat her and keep her from leaving the home.
22- Divorce is only in the hands of the husband and is as easy as saying: “I divorce you” and becomes effective even if the husband did not intend it.
23- There is no community property between husband and wife and the husband’s property does not automatically go to the wife after his death.
24- A woman inherits half what a man inherits.
25- A man has the right to have up to 4 wives and none of them have a right to divorce him -- even if he is polygamous.
26- The dowry is given in exchange for the woman’s sexual organs.
27- A man is allowed to have sex with slave women and women captured in battle, and if the enslaved woman is married her marriage is annulled.
28- The testimony of a woman in court is half the value of a man.
29- A woman loses custody if she remarries.
30- To prove rape, a woman must have 4 male witnesses.
31- A rapist may only be required to pay the bride-money (dowry) without marrying the rape victim.
32- A Muslim woman must cover every inch of her body, which is considered “Awrah,” a sexual organ. Not all Sharia schools allow the face of a woman exposed.
33- A Muslim man is forgiven if he kills his wife at the time he caught her in the act of adultery. However, the opposite is not true for women, since the man “could be married to the woman he was caught with.”
34-It is obligatory for a Muslim to lie if the purpose is obligatory. That means that for the sake of abiding with Islam’s commandments, such as jihad, a Muslim is obliged to lie and should not have any feelings of guilt or shame associated with this kind of lying.

The above are clear-cut laws in Islam decided by great Imams after years of examination and interpretation of the Quran, Hadith and Mohammed’s life. Now let the learned Imam Rauf tell us: What part of the above is compliant with the U.S. Constitution?

Nonie Darwish is the author of “Cruel and Usual Punishment; the terrifying global implications of Islamic law” and founder of Former Muslims United.

ABOUT NONIE DARWISH
Nonie Darwish is the author of The Devil We Don’t Know; The Dark Side of Revolutions in the Middle East and President of FormerMuslimsUnited.org.
READ MORE

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That's enough, @LegalAmerican.  This is neither a Religious or Pseudo-Religious Forum.  We do allow some of that in the course of drawing conservative points, but the Moslem-non-Moslem thing has been done to death.  Nobody here wants Sharia.

This is a warning.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: