Author Topic: Biden's sexual assault problem gets worse, and he seems more senile than ever  (Read 252 times)

rangerrebew

April 28, 2020
Biden's sexual assault problem gets worse, and he seems more senile than ever
By Andrea Widburg

The news about Joe Biden has taken on a completely surreal quality.  For a long time, the headlines were about his declining mental state, which is becoming hard to ignore.  This was bizarre enough in a presumptive Democrat candidate for the presidency.

Then, Tara Reade dropped a bombshell, alleging that the same politician known for publicly groping and sniffing women and children had sexually assaulted her.  The media assiduously ignored Reade's allegations as long as they could and eventually reported on them only to dismiss both Reade and the allegations.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/04/bidens_sexual_assault_problem_gets_worse_and_he_seems_more_senile_than_ever.html

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
HR Clinton is chomping at the bit to step in and save the day!!!

Biden in their little video yesterday even pointed out that "she won the vote, and some states....".  I tell you why say that if she is not predetermined to be the candidate?

If I were Biden and the potential candiate designate, I would not bring up one thing about her from 2016's election.  What a dumb *ss!!!  Or, he is in on the plan to have her as candidate.

And seriously, has he EVER appeared to be a serious candidate?  EVER?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Well good.  Get rid of Biden and I might be able to plug my nose and vote for Amash.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.