Author Topic: Andrew Yang Sues State Board of Elections for Cancelling June Presidential Primary  (Read 370 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/politics/2020/04/29/nyc-elections-2020-whos-running-new-york-cancels-presidential-primary-andrew-yang-sues

by Emily Ngo
April 29, 2020

Andrew Yang on Tuesday filed a suit against the New York State Board of Elections over its cancellation of the June 23 presidential primary.

The former Democratic presidential candidate in the civil case alleges that the “unprecedented and unwarranted move infringes the rights” of candidates and voters.

(excerpt)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline PeteS in CA

Since he dropped out weeks ago, does he even have standing? That said, there was no surge of infections after the WI primary.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Since he dropped out weeks ago, does he even have standing? That said, there was no surge of infections after the WI primary.

I imagine he only "suspended" his campaign like the other vanquished cantidates.  It leaves him a legal foot in the standing doorway. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
How many states are left in "the primary circuit"?
Will they simply "cancel" their primaries, as well?

If that's the case, will Biden arrive at the convention (if they even have a real one) with a majority of votes?

If not, what will happen then...?

Online corbe

Isn't this the guy that wanted to give everybody a $1000 check.    888mouth

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
   Isn't this the guy that wanted to give everybody a $1000 check.    888mouth

Yeah.  And Nancy Antoinette makes him a piker.  "I'll see your thousand, and I'll raise you another!"  The taxpayers already folded so they're out of the hand.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Lo to anyone who wants to get in between and election filing left winger , and 15  minutes of podium time a National Convention.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.