Author Topic: Pelosi mocks Trump: Ice cream in my freezer better than Lysol in your lungs  (Read 307 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi mocks Trump: Ice cream in my freezer better than Lysol in your lungs
By Scott Wong - 04/28/20 05:37 PM EDT

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Tuesday mocked comments by President Trump, who had earlier in the day ridiculed her for showing off a freezer packed with ice cream during a recent television appearance.

“He makes a big fuss about my having ice cream in my freezer …” Pelosi said during an appearance on MSNBC on Tuesday. “I have ice cream in my freezer. I guess it's better than having Lysol in somebody’s lungs as he’s suggesting.”

Her comeback took aim at Trump’s remarks at a White House press conference last week when he suggested, incorrectly, that toxic disinfectants like Lysol could be injected or inhaled to fight coronavirus.

His remarks alarmed health officials around the country and aides within Trump’s own White House. While Trump later said he was being sarcastic, officials said Tuesday that two Georgia men suffering from psychiatric problems ingested household chemicals to protect themselves against COVID-19. 

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/495118-pelosi-mocks-trump-ice-cream-in-my-freezer-better-than-lysol-in-your-lungs
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nancy Antoinette forgot the first Rule of Holes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Actually, there is some research to indicate that nebulized Hydrogen Peroxide might be of benefit.

IIRC, Hydrogen Peroxide is a disinfectant.

Lysol? No.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Doesn't look like the rats are letting up on this.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Even worse, there is an element of truth in what he said, one which exposes their ignorance.

Hydrogen Peroxide: Inhaling Disinfectant for Coronavirus Treatment?

https://www.hollywoodlanews.com/hydrogen-peroxide-disinfectant-coronavirus-treatment/

Ultraviolet Irradiation of Blood: “The Cure That Time Forgot”?
Michael R. Hamblin
Wellman Center for Photomedicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA 02114, USA Hamblin@helix.mgh.harvard.edu
Adv Exp Med Biol. 2017 ; 996: 295–309. doi:10.1007/978-3-319-56017-5_25

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6122858/pdf/nihms-986489.pdf

UV Light To Be Used as Disinfectant in Treating COVID-19 Patients
https://www.hollywoodlanews.com/uv-light-kills-coronavirus/
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

She (or the member of her staff writing her material) thinks she's so darn clever. The only problem is that Trump didn't propose Lysol in the lungs. Put your dentures in, Dementia Nan, and shut the heck up.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org