Author Topic: Hillary Clinton to endorse Joe Biden as sexual assault allegation receives renewed attention  (Read 469 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton to endorse Joe Biden as sexual assault allegation receives renewed attention
by Naomi Lim
 | April 28, 2020 01:10 PM

Hillary Clinton will endorse Joe Biden for president.

The 2016 Democratic presidential nominee will show her public support of her successor as the party's 2020 standard-bearer during a town hall Tuesday focused on how women are affected by the coronavirus pandemic, a source familiar with the situation confirmed to the Washington Examiner.

Clinton's endorsement coincides with growing concerns about sexual assault and harassment allegations leveled at Biden by a former Senate aide who worked for him in 1993. Delaware's 36-year senator, before he left Congress to join the Obama administration in 2009 for two terms, has not directly addressed Tara Reade's accusations that he forcibly kissed her and penetrated her with his fingers, leaving his campaign to deny the claims vehemently.

Clinton backing Biden is no surprise. While she remained neutral during the primary, she was vocal about her opposition to President Trump, the man to whom she lost the last general election, and in her criticism of former 2016 Democratic rival Bernie Sanders.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hillary-clinton-to-endorse-joe-biden-as-sexual-assault-allegation-receives-renewed-attention

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Joe's her kind of man.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mountaineer

She'll appear on his "town hall" today at 3 p.m.

She and Jill certainly have a lot in common, being married to sexual predators and all.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

BREAKING NEWS: Hillary Clinton to endorse Joe Biden today at 'Women's Town Hall' livestream - amid mounting pressure for him to personally answer former staffer's sexual assault accusation
By Nikki Schwab, Senior U.s. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com
Published: 13:36 EDT, 28 April 2020 | Updated: 13:45 EDT, 28 April 2020

Hillary Clinton will make her first appearance with Joe Biden since he's become the presumptive Democratic nominee - and will endorse him for president. 

The two will appear together in a livestream event Tuesday afternoon. 

Clinton's stamp of approval comes amid mounting pressure for Biden to personally address accusations made by a former staffer, Tara Reade, that he sexually assaulted her on Capitol Hill when he was serving as a U.S. senator.  ...Daily Mail

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Hillary Clinton will make her first appearance with Joe Biden since he's become the presumptive Democratic nominee - and will endorse him for president. 

The two will appear together in a livestream event Tuesday afternoon. 

Someone should tell Slow Joe to check his drink.........
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

There should be an award for lifetime achievement greatest enabler.  Hillary should get that award.

Online berdie

I wonder if she sees the irony of this. Nah...no way.

Offline mortarman

It's all part of the plan. This move serves multiple purposes. One it tries to lull the people into a sense that she doesn't want the presidency when in fact she does. Two it insures the party's support when they do swap Shortbus Joe put for her.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline mountaineer

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The kiss of death.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It's all part of the plan. This move serves multiple purposes. One it tries to lull the people into a sense that she doesn't want the presidency when in fact she does. Two it insures the party's support when they do swap Shortbus Joe put for her.

:pop41:
Yep. I think it is about putting her up next to slo joe and letting the voters demand someone who has not been on the campaign trail making gaffes, who will look better (lighting and makeup and better camera angles), and who will come off perky compared to Biden. If need be, they'll put lumps in his bed and noisy people in adjacent rooms/suites to keep him up in the night before.

There are lots of ways she can appear better than him, and I don't doubt they will be in evidence.

Nor do I doubt that is all part of her plan.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Maybe o'er-the-hillary is gonna get close enough to ol' white Joe to... push him offa the stage!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Maybe o'er-the-hillary is gonna get close enough to ol' white Joe to... push him offa the stage!
The trick for her is a minimum of exposure. What better than an extended lockdown to limit personal appearances, and getting in the game late? Not much wear and tear there, all else can be studio or file clips, and a minimum of showing her face and traveling. It's almost tailor made for to pull a campaign off.

Get America back to work, lift the lockdowns, and the story might be different. I doubt she could hold up to a serious campaign.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis